Popup Error (Cash Edge Ultimate HUD)

Default Popup Error (Cash Edge Ultimate HUD)

Whenever I click on a badge, a popup appears similar to the one in the image below. This popup remains on the screen and cannot be exited. The Notecaddy window also freezes. Each time this happens, I need to forcibly exit HM3 using Task Manager and restart HM3. Stopping & starting the HUD does not affect the popup. The hand summaries (the right-facing arrow at the rightmost-edge) do not function, either.

NCPopUp.JPG
    Last edited by john2; 05-17-2020 at 12:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    Whenever I click on a badge, a popup appears similar to the one in the image below. This popup remains on the screen and cannot be exited. The Notecaddy window also freezes. Each time this happens, I need to forcibly exit HM3 using Task Manager and restart HM3. Stopping & starting the HUD does not affect the popup. The hand summaries (the right-facing arrow at the rightmost-edge) do not function, either.

NCPopUp.JPG
    For me if I click on the badge popup it goes away. You say it cannot be exited, so I assume you tried clicking on it, right?

When you say "NoteCaddy window" are you referring to the actual NoteCaddy app? And that the entire NoteCaddy app freezes when you open a Badge popup? Does this happen for you always? or just sometimes after playing for a while?

Can you clarify a little more what you mean by the "hand summaries (right-facing arrow at rightmost edge)"? Maybe a screenshot of it would help if it's not too much trouble.

I guess I have a selective memory, as this doesn't happen every time. Perhaps it's after the HUD has been on for a length of time. (Actually, it just happened again after displaying the HUD for about five minutes. This time I was able to exit HM3 normally.)

Yes, when this occurs and I click on it, nothing happens.

Also, when this occurs, the NC main window (app) freezes.

Here's what I mean by the right arrow and "hand summaries". It's simply a function of NC freezing up. (as is the persistent popup)

Right-arrow.png
    Last edited by john2; 05-17-2020 at 01:23 PM.

I guess I have a selective memory, as this doesn't happen every time. Perhaps it's after the HUD has been on for a length of time. (Actually, it just happened again after displaying the HUD for about five minutes.)

Yes, when this occurs and I click on it, nothing happens.

Also, when this occurs, the NC main window (app) freezes.

Here's what I mean by the right arrow and "hand summaries". It's simply a function of NC freezing up. (as is the persistent popup)

Right-arrow.png
    When it happens again could you please click on "SEND FEEDBACK" in HM3 (https://i.imgur.com/j8Yqtoe.png) immediately when it occurs? Be sure have these checked: "Include Log Files" and "Include Configuration Files". If you can put a link to this thread in the feedback box, it will be helpful to the team.

Log files sent. Thank you.

When I sent the logs through "Send Feedback", I left the "Category" and "Subcategory" as the default values...so it was sent as a "Suggestion".

When I sent the logs through "Send Feedback", I left the "Category" and "Subcategory" as the default values...so it was sent as a "Suggestion".
    Your logs have been received, and are being reviewed to find the issue. Thank you

Hi john2,

Is the issue still happening for you in the latest NC version? (2.9.37.0)

I'm trying to replicate it but I can't. Played for >1 hour and clicked through many popups and badges, but still can't get it to freeze up.