Troubles with importing HM2 HUD

Default Troubles with importing HM2 HUD

I was able to import HM2 HUD, but still having several issues.

1. Popups are not the same. They are similar, but not the same. Here the example. On the left - popup from HM2. On the right the same popup from HM3. A lot of aligns, widths and fonts are fucked up.
    https://gyazo.com/048a63f4b27a7fc39ddb2681d3c43a72

Is there a way to import this thing properly, so that I will not have to manually edit 20+ popups for they to look well?

2. I'm experiencing the strange issue with the colors of the HUD. They have been imported, but in the HUD editor no colors are showed. Every stat has the same color. Although when the HUD itself is displayed then everything's fine. https://gyazo.com/b77e9f1f23c5a731b378f041f0e85f50

As far as I understand, this happens because in the HM2 the color was set using the color range:
    https://gyazo.com/b0910428fc31006d86bf6142d7db98b5

It is totally obvious that with such configuration the range of colors should not be imported and the color of the stat should be set instead.

3. The HUD positions didn't import. I have several HUD groups that were aligned to proper positions. Now the positions are totally missing. How to import them?

4. The fonts in the HUD itself are not the same as they were in HM2. The spaces between numbers are larger and the font is a bit different. How to fix this?

==========
    I'm probably not the first one to say this, but I'm disappointed with the new product. I am willing to pay 5-10 times more for improved product that actually works. And by works I mean that the basic thing as importing the old HUD MUST be done with just a couple of clicks. Instead of this I'm currently working as the tester of your product without getting paid for this job.

I am forced to buy new product, since you've stopped supporting the old one in the room that I play. But not only I have to pay you for the new product, the way the product is made right now forces me to burn a serious portion of my time, which results in burning of potential money I could make by playing instead. And we are talking of the figure that is 10-20 times more than the price of the HM3.

This is not a good way to make a business. It's a bad one. If you have a complaints department, then I ask you to forward this message to them.

Quote Originally Posted by polishukdenis View Post
    I was able to import HM2 HUD, but still having several issues.

1. Popups are not the same. They are similar, but not the same. Here the example. On the left - popup from HM2. On the right the same popup from HM3. A lot of aligns, widths and fonts are fucked up.
    https://gyazo.com/048a63f4b27a7fc39ddb2681d3c43a72

Is there a way to import this thing properly, so that I will not have to manually edit 20+ popups for they to look well?

2. I'm experiencing the strange issue with the colors of the HUD. They have been imported, but in the HUD editor no colors are showed. Every stat has the same color. Although when the HUD itself is displayed then everything's fine. https://gyazo.com/b77e9f1f23c5a731b378f041f0e85f50

As far as I understand, this happens because in the HM2 the color was set using the color range:
    https://gyazo.com/b0910428fc31006d86bf6142d7db98b5

It is totally obvious that with such configuration the range of colors should not be imported and the color of the stat should be set instead.

3. The HUD positions didn't import. I have several HUD groups that were aligned to proper positions. Now the positions are totally missing. How to import them?

4. The fonts in the HUD itself are not the same as they were in HM2. The spaces between numbers are larger and the font is a bit different. How to fix this?
    Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Were you importing the HUDs with the HUD - Import HM2 HUDs... method or the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Import HM2 Profile? To do the second method you have to first export it from HM2. Please try the other method if one of those 2 methods is causing problems.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

==========
    I'm probably not the first one to say this, but I'm disappointed with the new product. I am willing to pay 5-10 times more for improved product that actually works. And by works I mean that the basic thing as importing the old HUD MUST be done with just a couple of clicks. Instead of this I'm currently working as the tester of your product without getting paid for this job.

I am forced to buy new product, since you've stopped supporting the old one in the room that I play. But not only I have to pay you for the new product, the way the product is made right now forces me to burn a serious portion of my time, which results in burning of potential money I could make by playing instead. And we are talking of the figure that is 10-20 times more than the price of the HM3.

This is not a good way to make a business. It's a bad one. If you have a complaints department, then I ask you to forward this message to them.
    What site are you playing that you think we stopped supporting in HM2 that HM3 supports? HM2 still supports all the same sites it did, that write hands, as far as I know and we are still releasing HM2 bug fixes as needed until we officially end all support for HM2 later this year.

Thank you for the answer, I will create the support ticket.

Were you importing the HUDs with the HUD - Import HM2 HUDs... method or the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Import HM2 Profile? To do the second method you have to first export it from HM2. Please try the other method if one of those 2 methods is causing problems.
    I used the second method. The first one basically doesn't work for me. It imports a very small portion of HUD.

What site are you playing that you think we stopped supporting in HM2 that HM3 supports? HM2 still supports all the same sites it did, that write hands, as far as I know and we are still releasing HM2 bug fixes as needed until we officially end all support for HM2 later this year.
    One of the top 10 sites. Winning Poker Network. Notecaddy stopped supporting it. On their forum they say that they will not do anything about it and will support it only in HM3, although I cannot even import the popups from HM2 to HM3 and have to do a bunch of work manually (I explain it here: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541745).

Thank you for the answer, I will create the support ticket.

I used the second method. The first one basically doesn't work for me. It imports a very small portion of HUD.
    Please zip/attach the HUD (exported from HM2) for testing in that support ticket.

One of the top 10 sites. Winning Poker Network. Notecaddy stopped supporting it. On their forum they say that they will not do anything about it and will support it only in HM3, although I cannot even import the popups from HM2 to HM3 and have to do a bunch of work manually (I explain it here: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541745).
    Oh, I wasn't aware of those issues specific to NoteCaddy as I don't use/test it or do NC support.