Hud Popup / Spark Graph and caddy report

Default Hud Popup / Spark Graph and caddy report

I imported an hm2 hud profile and noticed the hud popup doesn't fill the window. If I switch to a default hud then the popup is much larger and easier to read. See attached pics. Is this a bug or do i have to create a new hm3 hud profile to use the newer better looking popups.

I also noticed that my note caddy spark graph and caddy report doesn't show on the hud. Before you could mouse over notes and it'd show notes, graphs and caddy report.

Any help will be appreciated.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by pitviper_296 View Post
    I imported an hm2 hud profile and noticed the hud popup doesn't fill the window. If I switch to a default hud then the popup is much larger and easier to read. See attached pics. Is this a bug or do i have to create a new hm3 hud profile to use the newer better looking popups.
    Were you importing the HUDs with the HUD - Import HM2 HUDs... method or the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Import HM2 Profile? To do the second method you have to first export it from HM2. Please try the other method if one of those 2 methods is causing problems.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by pitviper_296 View Post
    I also noticed that my note caddy spark graph and caddy report doesn't show on the hud. Before you could mouse over notes and it'd show notes, graphs and caddy report.

Any help will be appreciated.
    This is something you will need to ask Justin in the NC forum as I have no experience with using NC - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=121