Graphical hud questions

Default Graphical hud questions

How can i get the hud to remember the position. I have to move some of the huds around all the time.
    In the future i wish you could add more settings for the graphical hud and make it more controlable.
    And why does it not stay in the same place when the size of the poker table frame chamges.

Apart from this the graphical hud is excellent

Regards,
    Rags

By default the HUD components placed on the table are locked in position to avoid accidentally moving the HUD while playing. *To move the HUD component boxes to new locations on the table please see this FAQ - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...e-Up-Correctly

Hold the Control key and left mouse button while dragging the HUD components to the new location.

Once they are positioned how you want them you will want to click the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon and 'Save Layout' or 'Lock & Save Layout'.

You can alternatively click the HM3 'HUD' icon and Unlock the HUD to move HUD groups around on the table without the need to hold the control key. *This also applies to moving the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon - hold the modifier key to drag it; and also applies when moving mucked cards and board cards. *To see the position of all mucked cards, use the HM3 Table 'HUD' icon to enable "Configure Mucked Cards".

p.s. The Graphical HUD does not have a lock on the HUD and it is moved using the right mouse button, like HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Rags View Post
    How can i get the hud to remember the position. I have to move some of the huds around all the time.
    The new positions should be auto saved for the graphical HUD.

In the future i wish you could add more settings for the graphical hud and make it more controlable.
    Unfortunately that is not possible. It was a concept HUD that we weren't sure if users would like so it doesn't have those types of features yet. It is something we hope to improve in different ways in the future but I have no estimate for when the developers will work on the user suggestions.

If you have specific features you would like to see added please post them here and we can add your comments to our developer ticket for future consideration, but it will never be fully configurable like the 'Standard HUD' profiles are.

And why does it not stay in the same place when the size of the poker table frame chamges.
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4324
    Graphical HUD does not scale properly when resizing tables (PokerStars)

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4324 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.