Hero perceived as?

Default Hero perceived as?

Hi,
    Maybe some people already asked for this feature,but i would really find it usefull,it would be interesting to be able to see how vilain perceived us.
    Let's say i have 200 hands on vilain,i got all stats on him but it would be great to see our stats from his point of view.
    If you played 3000 hands with vilain he will perceive our game nearly as it is,but for a little hand sample it could be different,let's say we played tighter or loser as usual when playing with him,it could be good to be able to check it.
    We had this feature on HM2 by double clicking on vilain stats HUD it was showing the stats from the actual sesssion in red ,and finally on HM3 it's not available, i thought it was missing but after playing i don't need it,but adding the vilain perception of our game by double clicking on vilain Hud stat would be great.

Thx for reading me.

Hello Zygomatik,

You can add the vs Hero stats available in the hud/popup editor.

Are you double right or left clicking to get the session stats?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

You can also right-click a player to toggle session stats, or do the entire from the Table HUD:

player hud toggle session stats.png

tablehud_ToggleSessionStats.png

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Hello Zygomatik,

You can add the vs Hero stats available in the hud/popup editor.

Are you double right or left clicking to get the session stats?
    Sorry i mean left click on HM2
    Thx for showing how to view the sesssion stats on HM3,i knew it already,i was just mentionning this because it would be a great way to implemant the feature i was talking about at the same place as the left click on HM2.
    This vsHero thing is not what i was explaining,coz i have been trying to setup a pop up that would show how vilain sees me with all the HH he has on me,for example my VPIP PFR 3Bet from his tracker side,but this vsHero stuff is not working for this or i would like you to show me how i can do it.
    Thx in advance

The only way you might be able to do what you want would be with NoteCaddy - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/apps/notecaddy.php

Here is an old blog post about how to do it with NC in HM2 - https://assaultware.blogspot.com/201...n-by-your.html

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    The only way you might be able to do what you want would be with NoteCaddy - https://www.holdemmanager.com/hm3/apps/notecaddy.php

Here is an old blog post about how to do it with NC in HM2 - https://assaultware.blogspot.com/201...n-by-your.html
    Alright thank you i just setup the stats in my Pop up,gonna try them next time i play,but it looks good on the replayer

So i followed the tutorial you linked without any problem to setup the Notecaddy stats, i made the choice to implement it in my popup stats,but today while playing i saw some weird stuff.
    This is a screenshot of the problem,so i'm playing on the bottom right and vilain is playin on the upper left(but i added explaination on the screenshot).
    After 64 hands my stats are those this VPIP=59 PFR=48 3Bet=20.8 FoldTo3B=67
    But for Vilain my VPIP=56 my PFR=46 ,so there is a very little difference ,but it could be because of a little delay from hand import,let's say it's quite good.
    The problem is the 3bet stat and fold to 3bet, 3bet=7.4 and Fold to 3Bet=6 ,those are totally wrong.

When i put my mouse over my 3Bet Hud stat the detail is This session 20.83 (5/24)
    And when i put my mouse over the vilain Popup Hero3bet from Notecady it is This session 7.35 (5/68) ,and i don't detail Fold to 3bet but it's the same problem,those stats are wrong,but the weird thing is that there is 64 hands and the 3bet stats is based on 68 ????

I had no other hands from vilain ,it's the first time i played with him.
    I checked everything ,i don't understand where the problem is coming from,

Thx for your help

BugNoteCaddyHerostats.jpg

This is something you would need to send us your logs to review, and all of your archived hands, so it can be forwarded to our NC Support team.

a) Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

b) Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

Ok thx