No HUD POKERSTARS display

Default No HUD POKERSTARS display

Hello,

Already sorry for my English.

So I took HM3 but I have a problem with pokerstars, my HUD is not displayed despite the postponement of my tournaments in the HM3 database (I had HM2 until then and it worked very well), so d where can the problem come from? (I watched the corresponding videos and everything is fine)

In addition for SPIN AND GO, is it possible to sort them by earnings multiplier?

Finally where can I find the EV stat? (excepted value)

Thanks

Default HUD not display pokerstars

Hello,

So I took HM3 but I have a problem with pokerstars, my HUD is not displayed despite the postponement of my tournaments in the HM3 database (I had HM2 until then and it worked very well), so d where can the problem come from? (I watched the corresponding videos and everything is fine)

In addition for SPIN AND GO, is it possible to sort them by earnings multiplier?

Finally where can I find the cEV stat? (Chips excepted value)

Thanks

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your multiple threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved

Quote Originally Posted by fitz74 View Post
    Hello,

Make sure the poker client and hand histories are both in English. If it is not, you need to change it in the Lobby Options or reinstall the software and choose English - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ars-Setup#lang

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and if that does not help then please send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ.

No, this is not possible. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5091 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Finally where can I find the EV stat? (excepted value)

Thanks
    These are the new 'Game' stat variants of the normal net won and all-in adj stats:

Note: Averages in tournament reports do not take number of tournaments into account. For total values its best to reference the overall report or tournaments report with only 1 tournament per line. Individual lines will be correct in all reports.