Discrepancy on net winnings & graphs

Default Discrepancy on net winnings & graphs

Hi,
    I have several problems with HM3 since i'm using it, a week or so.
    First, i'm playing on Winamax.
    Second, i'm using NO filters in any on my reports for the examples below.

I have issues with the graph on the report in report selector, the line is not correct for me, the net winning amount, at the end of the line, is not the real number if i compare it with the amount that I have on my winamax account (see attachment 1.png). It should be approx 25, i have approx 35 on this line.
    I have also some issues with the net winnings calculated on the attachment 2.png , in my tournaments list.
    The number should be (Winnings + Bounties) - (Total BI + R/A), so (195.37+0.8) - (140.57+30.62) = 24.98 (which is a few cents away from the real amount that i have won during this time). No tournaments missing. And, obviously, it's not the same amount that the graph in my 1.png attachment...
    1.PNG2.PNG
    I have too some issues with R/A and bouties game. No R/A are included automatically, no bounties too, i have to edit manually each tournament every time...

Any help?

Thanks, and sorry for my english

For the incorrect results we need the hands sent to us in a support ticket with these screenshots/details, but there likely isn't much we can do since Winamax does not write bounties or r/a amounts in the hand history or summary files. If they do not write the bounties and r/a in separate lines when they happen we have no way to know the amounts won for bounties or spent on rebuys/addons. If they are not totaling properly after you edit them you need to send us the hands, screenshots of before and after the edits, and step by step instructions of which stats to edit for each tournament number you edited and showed in the images.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.