HUD not working for Bet365

Default HUD not working for Bet365

Hello,

After I updated HM2 to the latest version the HUD does not load at the regular tables at Bet365.
    It says "waiting for hands".

I followed the instructions from the following recent thread but nothing changed:
    https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541682

Please advise on what I should do to fix the issue

If the update and other suggestions in that thread did not solve the issues then you need to send us the requested logs, screenshots and hand history files from a short session where you had problems.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

It seems the HUD is working properly on another computer.
    However, I believe I did not update HM2 to the latest version there and this could be the reason everything works fine.

Where can I check the version of my HM2 to confirm this?
    And also, is it possible to reinstall an older version of HM2 on the computer where I have the issue?
    Last edited by PacnyTuH0; 05-15-2020 at 04:55 AM.

For the HUD to work on IPoker you need HM2 beta 8695 installed - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...0&goto=newpost

You can find older versions of HM2 in that same forum - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=111 - but rolling back to older builds should not be the fix for this issue.

If you continue to have problems with the HUD when you have beta 8695 installed then you need to answer the questions linked above and send those answers with all the requested logs, screenshots and hands from a session to us in a support ticket as explained above.

Issue fixed.

I noticed that my Import settings were not importing the HH for iPoker for whatever reason.
    So I added Bet365 folder manually in the Site Setup section.

The HUD is now working fine - loading and updating.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by PacnyTuH0 View Post
    Issue fixed.

I noticed that my Import settings were not importing the HH for iPoker for whatever reason.
    So I added Bet365 folder manually in the Site Setup section.

The HUD is now working fine - loading and updating.

Thank you for the suggestions.
    You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Some site's updates will occasionally disable or change the hand history path for the poker client. It is more common at Stars but it does occasionally happen at ipoker and other sites.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.