HEM3 & NC Beta - Stats disappearing/ not loading in HUD

Default HEM3 & NC Beta - Stats disappearing/ not loading in HUD

I have custom note definitions in Notecaddy for my HUD. Sometimes my HUD loads fine in the replayer or on tables - often the first time I try it.

After that - numbers start disappearing and get replaced with '-' when there was a stat there before.

I get internal error logs almost every time I load notecaddy, which I report.

I can get the full HUD back often by disabling and re-enabling notecaddy but then the stats disappear again to be replaced by '-'.

I'm not certain - but the problem seems worse when there are a few villains on table that I have higher numbers of hands on (4000+) and full-ring tables.

Anyone have similar problems? Potential troubleshooting tips?

My database is not huge, I don't have a lot of note definitions and my computer is very high spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Notecaddyuser View Post
    I have custom note definitions in Notecaddy for my HUD. Sometimes my HUD loads fine in the replayer or on tables - often the first time I try it.

After that - numbers start disappearing and get replaced with '-' when there was a stat there before.

I get internal error logs almost every time I load notecaddy, which I report.

I can get the full HUD back often by disabling and re-enabling notecaddy but then the stats disappear again to be replaced by '-'.

I'm not certain - but the problem seems worse when there are a few villains on table that I have higher numbers of hands on (4000+) and full-ring tables.

Anyone have similar problems? Potential troubleshooting tips?

My database is not huge, I don't have a lot of note definitions and my computer is very high spec.
    Hello,

When your stats disappear like you are saying, can you please send the log files in a support ticket? If this is an issue with HM3/NC then the team will definitely want to get this figured out ASAP.

https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support

Hello,

I have sent logs/screenshots and HHs with no reply since May 2nd. Potentially worth bumping the support ticket?

Hello,

I have sent logs/screenshots and HHs with no reply since May 2nd. Potentially worth bumping the support ticket?
    Yes, I'd suggest to bump the support ticket, with a new set of logs if it's not too much trouble. NoteCaddy has had a few updates since May 2nd, so it may be best to work with a new set of logs.

Thanks for replying - will definitely do that.

Any troubleshooting tips suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Reset notes seems the obvious one?

Thanks for replying - will definitely do that.

Any troubleshooting tips suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Reset notes seems the obvious one?
    You're welcome. Resetting notes may help. After the reset of notes is complete, I'd suggest to restart HM3 fresh.

Other than that, making sure you have exceptions to your firewall/antivirus is a good idea:

Here's a link that shows how to add a folder to your exclusion list in windows 10:**https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-security.

Please add the folders below into your exclusion list:
    C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3

If you use a different antivirus/firewall than windows defender please add the folder exceptions listed above into them.