135 bucks for RIO&GG support

Default 135 bucks for RIO&GG support

Hello MaxValue Team,

I own PT4 & HM2. I buyed the full HM3 package just because of the feature of importing RIO and GG hands. Now I just found out that the RIO import calculates wrong EV, there should be an open bug and you guys for sure can tell me more on that one and put me on the list to get notificated as I got told on pokerstrategy.com forums.

I also request SplashThePot support in HM3 since this HHs are not that different from pokerstars but only include one more line called '| STP: x.xx€' that can not be that hard to implement.

On GG HHs I got told the running it multiple times feature isn't importing properly. Please let me know the bugs for those both sites and get me on mail lists if given. be informed that im not the only one who just bought hm3 only because of these sites and therefore at least I request full support for these sites to 100% ASAP since these are the reason why I own hm3. you could have run another beta year if that takes so much time tbh.

best regards

Quote Originally Posted by fk1 View Post
    Hello MaxValue Team,

I own PT4 & HM2. I buyed the full HM3 package just because of the feature of importing RIO and GG hands. Now I just found out that the RIO import calculates wrong EV, there should be an open bug and you guys for sure can tell me more on that one and put me on the list to get notificated as I got told on pokerstrategy.com forums.
    I see this open issue:

HMT-5113
    RIO PLO All-in hands showing wrong equity

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5113 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

If your hands are NLH instead of PLO please attach some hands for testing - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...ports-Fixed%3F

I also request SplashThePot support in HM3 since this HHs are not that different from pokerstars but only include one more line called '| STP: x.xx€' that can not be that hard to implement.
    HMT-5042 Add info to replayer and handviewer for RIO’s ‘Splash the Pot’ hands
    HMT-4858 Run It Once - Add splash the pot stat

These feature requests have been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when they added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5042 and HMT-4858 Are Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

On GG HHs I got told the running it multiple times feature isn't importing properly. Please let me know the bugs for those both sites and get me on mail lists if given. be informed that im not the only one who just bought hm3 only because of these sites and therefore at least I request full support for these sites to 100% ASAP since these are the reason why I own hm3. you could have run another beta year if that takes so much time tbh.

best regards
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-5301
    Add Run It Thrice (Three Times) Support for GGPoker

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5301 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

thank you. can we expect these features to be implemented in 2020?

I do not have an estimate for when any of these issues will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent. Management sets the priority and development schedule based on how many users are affected by each bug ticket, or asking for each new feature, and I generally don't know everything that is being worked on even for the next upcoming release.

If this takes longer to fix than a year will I need an annual subscription to get the fix?

If this takes longer to fix than a year will I need an annual subscription to get the fix?
    Yes - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...3-canistilluse

Can I Still Use HM3 Without Annual Support & Maintenance?
    Annual Support & Maintenance is an optional payment that is included for free the first year. If you decide not to renew, you can continue using HM3 without restrictions with all updates released before Support & Maintenance has expired.

However, you will no longer have access to updates released after the expiration of your Annual Support & Maintenance. These updates could include:

Support for new games types introduced by poker sites.
    Poker site changes that could impact the ability for some hands to properly import.
    New tools and functionality released for HM3.

Is the GG EV accurate?

Is the GG EV accurate?
    I do not see any open issues for GGPoker regarding All-In Adjusted stats so it should be accurate. If you see any hands that you feel are inaccurate you should send them to us as explained at the bottom of this FAQ.

So there is still the issue with running it three times. Can you please explain what happens when I import a hand with running it 3 times? will it simply not be imported or does this affect the real winnings to be faulty?

So there is still the issue with running it three times. Can you please explain what happens when I import a hand with running it 3 times? will it simply not be imported or does this affect the real winnings to be faulty?
    They cause import errors so the hands do not import to the database.