NCE Ultimate Questions

Default NCE Ultimate Questions

Is there a separate forum location to ask questions about this coaching pack or should I ask here?

1. For the badges "IP.EasyTo3Bet" and "OOP.EasyTo3Bet" it says we "should cut back on 4B bluffs". But these badges deal with our opponent as the 4-Better (not us). Is this typo?

2. Most badges have parameters for "Lower Edge" and "Upper Edge". Does the badge display this differently or are each of those parameters used in different situations?

3. I'm looking in the Note Definitions window. I added columns for Total Instances and Total Opportunities. The definitions of these four stats are all reading 100%:
    a. SawRiverNo_SD (108/108)
    b. SawRiverSD (200/200)
    c. SawTurnNo_SD (281/281)
    d. SawTurnSD (217/217)

* Are the Opportunities for these stats defined incorrectly? For example should "SawRiverNo_SD" be (108/308)? [I can't find these definitions in the PDF]

{There are a number of other stats like this. For example "BetRiver" and "CallRiver". These stats don't make sense to me without a ratio of instances to opportunities.}
    Last edited by john2; 05-08-2020 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by john2 View Post
    Is there a separate forum location to ask questions about this coaching pack or should I ask here?

1. For the badges "IP.EasyTo3Bet" and "OOP.EasyTo3Bet" it says we "should cut back on 4B bluffs". But these badges deal with our opponent as the 4-Better (not us). Is this typo?

2. Most badges have parameters for "Lower Edge" and "Upper Edge". Does the badge display this differently or are each of those parameters used in different situations?

3. I'm looking in the Note Definitions window. I added columns for Total Instances and Total Opportunities. The definitions of these four stats are all reading 100%:
    a. SawRiverNo_SD (108/108)
    b. SawRiverSD (200/200)
    c. SawTurnNo_SD (281/281)
    d. SawTurnSD (217/217)

* Are the Opportunities for these stats defined incorrectly? For example should "SawRiverNo_SD" be (108/308)? [I can't find these definitions in the PDF]

{There are a number of other stats like this. For example "BetRiver" and "CallRiver". These stats don't make sense to me without a ratio of instances to opportunities.}
    Hello john2,

You can ask these questions here, or you can ask in email support@notecaddyedge.com.

1. You're right, it does seem like a typo. In the description it should say "we should cut back on our 5-bet bluffs (because their 4-bet range is stronger than usual)". Thanks for pointing this out.

2. In NCE Ultimate there are 2 sets of color definitions that you can choose from (Lower Edge & Higher Edge). Please see the .pdf file named "To Change Your Set of Color Definitions" for in-depth explanation of them.

3. These stats are used for "Composite" definitions. We use the instances and/or opportunities from these stats to build more complex stats, like W$SD stats for example. It's normal that they are showing like this. You can add the column "Composite" alongside the Total Instances and Total Opportunities to quickly see which stats are composites if you like.