Table Ninja 2 won't load or install properly

Default Table Ninja 2 won't load or install properly

Since encountering problems following recent update, I uninstalled TN2, deleted everything and downloaded again. On first load the TN Interface briefly appears and then immediately updates the program. After update, the executable program is gone from PASG folder and all that remains is desktop icon for TableNinja v2. However, this doesn't have the option of running as administrator. When dbl clicking on this, the following error message appears:

TNfault.png

Please could you advise how to fix this?

Thanks
    Tim

that is your Windows defender detecting a Virus within TN2 (hopefully false report). When you exclude the threat in Windows Defender you can open TN2 again. But SnG Sensei is still broken for me and won't safe filters. Any update on this from anybody? Table Ninja support could you maybe open a thread and inform us when the problem is gone, please?

Quote Originally Posted by bballcall View Post
    that is your Windows defender detecting a Virus within TN2 (hopefully false report). When you exclude the threat in Windows Defender you can open TN2 again. But SnG Sensei is still broken for me and won't safe filters. Any update on this from anybody? Table Ninja support could you maybe open a thread and inform us when the problem is gone, please?
    I'm very grateful to you, bballcall.

I was able to exclude the PASG folder from the attentions of Win defender and after some gnashing of teeth, this solved the problem.

I'm sorry I can't help you with Sensei - I don't use it. But wishing you luck in getting a solution from HM.

-Tim

It is a false positive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by bballcall View Post
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.*
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file.

Also please send a screenshot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed.*
    Please follow these instructions to take a screenshot: http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screen...rosoft-Windows
    Please send the screenshot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Please also briefly describe what is happening in the ticket.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please reproduce issue, then go to TableNinja 2 > Help > Contact Support and click the "Send logs to TableNinja" button.*
    Then send a copy of that ZIP file.
    I'm confused now... The last answer from TN2-Support on my broken SnG-Sensei was that it's a technical issue on your end since the last Pokerstars update and that SnG-Sensei doesn't work at all while you are trying to fix it ASAP.
    So why do you want my log files now? Is it fixed again? Was it never broken? Please clear the confusion for me