composite notes stopped working

Default composite notes stopped working

Did anything happen to NC in last few days? Update? Because my composite NC stats are not working in PT4 which I am now mainly using and when I tried HM3 with its NC its the same thing. Surely few days ago they worked. When I try to test some player in the NC Composite note interface it tells me "one or more errors occured" - roughly translated from czech. Dunno why it shows in czech...

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    Did anything happen to NC in last few days? Update? Because my composite NC stats are not working in PT4 which I am now mainly using and when I tried HM3 with its NC its the same thing. Surely few days ago they worked. When I try to test some player in the NC Composite note interface it tells me "one or more errors occured" - roughly translated from czech. Dunno why it shows in czech...
    They seem to be working for me as expected in HM3 (NC v2.9.33.0). They show in the HUD/Popups normally, and when I "Test" from the composite definition it displays a normal output.

Did you try resetting your notes?

If that doesn't help, can you please upload one of your composites that doesn't work, and also its Note Definitions that it relies upon? I'd like to see if I can reproduce it.

It is not related to the specific composite or regular note definitions. I have many of those and normal definitions still work and all the composite notes worked for a long time also. Now even if I make most basic composite note like one stat + another stat, it will not work. For both Pt4 and HM3.
    I tried to make new simple composite in PT4's NC now, just some NC stat * 2. And it worked in Test. So I had and idea and made new composite and just copy pasted my long expression from older composite into this one. Made it the same, just with different name. And it worked in Test also! Weird, right... whatever, I can just copy paste expressions of my composites into new ones, right? So I tried putting the new composite in my hud but could not search it. Maybe restart will help? Nope. Still not searchable and now Test doesnt work on it. Even that basic composite that is just some working NC stat mutiplied by 2, is not working anymore in Test after restart. So there are no problems with anything in my stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Like a G6 View Post
    It is not related to the specific composite or regular note definitions. I have many of those and normal definitions still work and all the composite notes worked for a long time also. Now even if I make most basic composite note like one stat + another stat, it will not work. For both Pt4 and HM3.
    I tried to make new simple composite in PT4's NC now, just some NC stat * 2. And it worked in Test. So I had and idea and made new composite and just copy pasted my long expression from older composite into this one. Made it the same, just with different name. And it worked in Test also! Weird, right... whatever, I can just copy paste expressions of my composites into new ones, right? So I tried putting the new composite in my hud but could not search it. Maybe restart will help? Nope. Still not searchable and now Test doesnt work on it. Even that basic composite that is just some working NC stat mutiplied by 2, is not working anymore in Test after restart. So there are no problems with anything in my stats.
    Very strange, I'm not having these issues. The stats are searchable for me, and available to put into my HUD/Popups. I can't reproduce your issues.

You may want to try resetting your NC settings back to default and see if it fixes the problem:

Be aware that doing this will change your settings in NoteCaddy back to their default settings. To do this close HM3 and the server. Navigate to C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\AppsData\NoteCaddy. Delete these files (if you don't see some of them it's OK):
    • CaddySettings.xml
    • ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    • InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    • ActiveColorLayout.xml
    • InactiveColorLayout.xml
    • caddylayoutEx.xml
    • default_ActiveColorLayout.xml
    • default_ActiveNoteLayout.xml
    • default_caddylayoutEx.xml
    • default_InactiveColorLayout.xml
    • default_InactiveNoteLayout.xml
    • defaultmappings.xml

Start HM3 and go back into NoteCaddy. You can adjust your settings in NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings to your preferences again.

Please let us know if you still have issues.