Random Number Generator in HUD
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Random Number Generator in HUD

Hello,

Is there any plans to add an RNG as a stat we could have in our HUD?

Thanks!

We added it some time ago:

Hey,

I noticed this stat only changes for every new hand. Is it possible to get a new random for every street?

EDIT: interesting.... This post didn't have to wait for approval. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by IuriTPena View Post
    Hey,

I noticed this stat only changes for every new hand. Is it possible to get a new random for every street?
    This is not possible currently as it would require us to develop a 'Live Tracking' feature, which needs to be done on a site by site basis. We have one 'live tracking' related feature request written up:

HMT-2047: Add positional HUD functionality (requires live play tracking for positions)

If this is ever implemented the 'Live Tracking' feature could then be used to power your request and other things like street by street hud, live pot odds, a 'Line Taken' stat, etc. I added a comment to the ticket for future reference and if we ever develop a live tracking feature we will then write up the request to update the 'Random 1-100' stat each street.

EDIT: interesting.... This post didn't have to wait for approval. Why is that?
    The more posts you make, and/or have approved by us, the less likely your future posts are to be moderated by the forum anti-spam plugin.

Thank you for your reply!

The live tracking feature would be able to get a new random per hero action instead of street?
    When I said for each street I should really be saying per hero action.

Just wanted to say that, additionally, it could work by clicking or double clicking (something like that) on the stat.
    Personally, I have a hud group only with that stat, only visible for hero if it makes it any easier to implement (and assuming most people use it like this).

Thank you for your reply!

The live tracking feature would be able to get a new random per hero action instead of street?
    When I said for each street I should really be saying per hero action.

Just wanted to say that, additionally, it could work by clicking or double clicking (something like that) on the stat.
    Personally, I have a hud group only with that stat, only visible for hero if it makes it any easier to implement (and assuming most people use it like this).
    I do not know if every action would be possible, or the ability to trigger it to change with a click. I added your comments to that suggestion I added to HMT-2047 for reference but Live tracking to power the positional HUD, or anything else, is not in our short term plans so none of this will be possible anytime soon.

Fair enough. Is there a public roadmap we can check?
    It would be amazing to know "the hot new things coming down the line"

Fair enough. Is there a public roadmap we can check?
    It would be amazing to know "the hot new things coming down the line"
    No, we do not have a public roadmap for customers of what bug tickets and feature requests are lined up to be worked on for the coming months. Management goes through all the open developer tickets periodically and prioritize bugs by number of users affected and feature requests by number of users requesting them. I can tell you that we have been working on a couple big projects the past few months above and beyond all the updates already released: tournament HUD support for our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app, and 6+ Holdem support for Stars.

It does refresh on double clicking the stat.

Quote Originally Posted by ragesh91 View Post
    It does refresh on double clicking the stat.
    That isn't a true refresh to another random number, it is just a toggle between 2 different numbers when you switch the HUD to 'session stats'. You can do the same switch with the right-click menu.