How to apply same stats to all reports?

Default How to apply same stats to all reports?

I'm back using HM2 after some years break and forgot a lot about it.

I selected several stats and included them in my "reports by day" tab of reports section and would like to apply all those stats to all reports without having to manually do it for every report : is there a way o do it in just a click?

PS: on a side note when I used to play consistently years ago I always used HM synch tool cloud database to have it always uptodate with all hands on my two pcs; before starting to use it again I would like to delete all previous saved data and restart like I was a brand new user : how van I perform such action?

Quote Originally Posted by magatt View Post
    I'm back using HM2 after some years break and forgot a lot about it.

I selected several stats and included them in my "reports by day" tab of reports section and would like to apply all those stats to all reports without having to manually do it for every report : is there a way o do it in just a click?
    There is no such feature. Each report is saved separately and each report needs to be built separately.

Quote Originally Posted by magatt View Post
    PS: on a side note when I used to play consistently years ago I always used HM synch tool cloud database to have it always uptodate with all hands on my two pcs; before starting to use it again I would like to delete all previous saved data and restart like I was a brand new user : how van I perform such action?
    Create a new local database to play with then create a new HM Sync database on our servers and sync with that.

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature where the results (generally tournament) are not syncing properly for some customers. *It also doesn't sync things like player/hand notes, aliases, edited tournament results, etc. We recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. *Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Using+Dropbox

Thanks for your answers.
    About the database synching topic:

I started playing again lately on a new PC ( so no previous database in it), what am worried bout is if I use HM synch tool it merges the latest data with my old ones whilst I only want the new data to be stored. How to perform such action ? may you please link me to a proper section/guide?

Simply create a new database and sync to that new database in the HM Sync Settings:

2020-05-06_08h39_24.png

Awesome thanks

Just an FYI about that HM Sync: There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature where the results (generally tournament) are not syncing properly for some customers. *We recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. *Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...+Using+Dropbox

It was also never meant to be a backup system of your actual local database or original hand history files. Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...dem+Manager%3F

This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.