A few questions:
1. To your knowledge are there any (more modern) HUDs similar to the AJA Dynamic HUD? What do the upcoming coaching packs for HM3 look like and when might they arrive?
2. Do current NotecaddyEdge coaching packs work with HM3? (i.e. The AJA Dynamic HUD and/or NotecaddyEdge Breakthrough)
3. Does HM3 run Notecaddy HUDs more efficiently?
Last edited by john2; 05-08-2020 at 03:18 AM.
Alan responded and we got everything straightened out.
Thank you for your help. (Still would appreciate your response to the questions in the prior post!)
1. I've been working a bit on getting NCE Breakthrough fully ported over to HM3 (and making some improvements that HM3 allows for). Look for it to be ready in a couple of weeks hopefully.
2. The only NCE packs that are working really well in HM3 so far are the Ultimate and MTT packages. They are fully converted for HM3 and are free in the HM3 NoteCaddy.
3. I think there are great performance improvements in HM3 and NC.
I purchased HM3 and I am toying with the Ultimate coaching pack. Looks great so far!
Last edited by john2; 05-08-2020 at 02:11 PM.
I currently cannot access HM3, as it is not starting. I am consulting with support about that issue.
So I tried HM2 again. I tried re-importing the AJA HUD, but again get a licensing error, as shown in the attached illustration.
When I contacted Alan, he told me that my license was already active in his system and that he "sent" an install package. The "send" came through in HM3 at the time, but I had to install AJA HUD manually in HM2. However, it did work.
But once again, I am getting the licensing error in HM2.
If you can't get into NC on HM3, please see this link: https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541576. It might be the resolution you need.
Regarding the AJA coaching package, I'm not sure I entirely understand the issue. From what I'm reading you installed the package successfully in HM2. But now you are trying to install it again and are getting the licensing error? It doesn't make sense that that would happen unless your HM2 license key changed, or your license is not active anymore. Did you try writing Alan about the issue? He is the one who can check your license in the system.
I may have been a bit confused.
I purchased HM3 after I had sent Alan an email and after I was unsuccessful at installing the AJA HUD in HM2.
So what I should have said is that my license works in HM3, but it doesn't work in HM2. (This is not important now: see below)
I am attempting to port the AJA HUD to HM3, but I don't know that it's possible. There are several "missing stats" in the popups and this includes all badges.
I'm guessing that internal edits need to be done to these stats and it's not possible to port the HUD into HM3?
To install the package and hopefully fix the "missing stats" issue you're having in HM3 try this:
1. Make inactive and then delete the NoteCaddy definitions for this package in the HM3 NoteCaddy.
2. In NoteCaddy go to "Manage My Ultimate Packs". In here you should see the AJA package. Check it and click Next.
3. A couple of minutes after installing the package this way you might get a HM3 HUD imported into HM3 automatically if there was one created for this pack. If that happens, be sure to use that HUD. If there is no HUD that gets imported into HM3, then try importing the latest version into HM3 from your desktop folder "NoteCaddy Coaching Pack Files".