HM3. Absense of notes in HUD and popups.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HM3. Absense of notes in HUD and popups.

After a long time of using H2N I switched again to HM3. As soon as I get few caddy packs I decided to use one of them (Perfect Hud). Unfortunately there are no custom stats in HUD and popups, only default from HM3. Few years ago when I used HM2 everything was fine. Could you help me to figure out what is going wrong. Just one note. Today I am playing omaha on Stars but few years earlier I played holdem.

Quote Originally Posted by motaboy View Post
    After a long time of using H2N I switched again to HM3. As soon as I get few caddy packs I decided to use one of them (Perfect Hud). Unfortunately there are no custom stats in HUD and popups, only default from HM3. Few years ago when I used HM2 everything was fine. Could you help me to figure out what is going wrong. Just one note. Today I am playing omaha on Stars but few years earlier I played holdem.
    Hi motaboy,

Did you install the package into NoteCaddy? You can import it into NoteCaddy -> Tools -> Import Coaching Package. Or you should also see it in NoteCaddy -> Manage My Ultimate Packs.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hi motaboy,

Did you install the package into NoteCaddy? You can import it into NoteCaddy -> Tools -> Import Coaching Package. Or you should also see it in NoteCaddy -> Manage My Ultimate Packs.
    of course I did. Perfect hud is not working for some reason. From Ultimate Packs I left only default and Edge pack. Let see if this packs will work.

of course I did. Perfect hud is not working for some reason. From Ultimate Packs I left only default and Edge pack. Let see if this packs will work.
    I deleted Perfect HUD coaching pack and installed again default + EDGE. Everything is fine. Does it mean that Perfect Hud is not supported now?

I deleted Perfect HUD coaching pack and installed again default + EDGE. Everything is fine. Does it mean that Perfect Hud is not supported now?
    Hello motaboy,

Technically the package should still work. It may not be optimized for HM3, meaning the styling could be off in the HUDs & Popups. Most/all of the stats from the package should be placed in its HUD/Popups after the package is imported. Then after processing notes the stats should populate.

I don't have the Perfect HUD package to be able to test it. Did you contact the package developer yet?

I'm glad EDGE is working good for you at least.

Hello motaboy,

Technically the package should still work. It may not be optimized for HM3, meaning the styling could be off in the HUDs & Popups. Most/all of the stats from the package should be placed in its HUD/Popups after the package is imported. Then after processing notes the stats should populate.

I don't have the Perfect HUD package to be able to test it. Did you contact the package developer yet?

Good day, sir!

I tried to get in touch with developer. His site is down. Skype is off for a long time. It seems he does not support hud any more. I also tried Alan Jackson Hud. Some stats are working, some of them is not. I decided to use Edge a bit and default stats as well, to make myself more familiar with NoteCaddy again.

Hello motaboy,

Do you know packs created specially for PLO?

Do you know packs created specially for PLO?
    We have a NCE PLO package, but it's not translated into HM3 yet. It's pretty similar to the NCE Ultimate package though, with a few PLO specific stats here and there.

In HM3 the Ultimate package should work for PLO (we had it disabled to work with PLO in its HM2 version).

Sometime in the near future I'll have our latest package, NCE Breakthrough, fully ready for HM3. It's really good for both Holdem and PLO. My collaborator is a holdem player, and I'm an omaha player. I made sure to make it work very well for both formats.

We have a NCE PLO package, but it's not translated into HM3 yet. It's pretty similar to the NCE Ultimate package though, with a few PLO specific stats here and there.

In HM3 the Ultimate package should work for PLO (we had it disabled to work with PLO in its HM2 version).

Sometime in the near future I'll have our latest package, NCE Breakthrough, fully ready for HM3. It's really good for both Holdem and PLO. My collaborator is a holdem player, and I'm an omaha player. I made sure to make it work very well for both formats.
    Hi, Ultimate Pack is working fine on HM3. I have just noticed that in replayer all stats and badges are shown well but during play there are no banges and many customs stats are missing. Is this issue because of Poker Stars?

Hi, Ultimate Pack is working fine on HM3. I have just noticed that in replayer all stats and badges are shown well but during play there are no banges and many customs stats are missing. Is this issue because of Poker Stars?
    Hello motaboy,

Yes the issue is probably PokerStars. They do not allow badges and stats that deal with board texture, so HM3/NC disable these from showing on PokerStars tables to make sure you comply with their rules.