HUD blinks - ZOOM
    HM2 Shark Tank Member

Default HUD blinks - ZOOM

I'm having multiple issues with HM3, but this one it's very annoying.

In HM3, when playing ZOOM on PS, the HUD flashes off and then on in every single new hand when updating the stats. This doesn't happen on HM2. On HM3 the black background and the stats disappear for a second and then reappear for every new hand. This is pretty distracting when multi-tabling.

In HM2 the black background on the HUD stayes visible all the time and only the stats change. That's it. No off and then on again, just smooth transition from one hand to the other.

It's something that i can tweak turning something on/off, it's something that will change in the near future or just the way it is? I'm using NC, if that's relevant.

BTW, no way to change the HUD opacity like in HM2? The stats are to bright for me, i prefer having them a little more on the darker side. I can change the opacity for the background, but that does nothing for the stats.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
    I'm having multiple issues with HM3, but this one it's very annoying.

In HM3, when playing ZOOM on PS, the HUD flashes off and then on in every single new hand when updating the stats. This doesn't happen on HM2. On HM3 the black background and the stats disappear for a second and then reappear for every new hand. This is pretty distracting when multi-tabling.

In HM2 the black background on the HUD stayes visible all the time and only the stats change. That's it. No off and then on again, just smooth transition from one hand to the other.

It's something that i can tweak turning something on/off, it's something that will change in the near future or just the way it is? I'm using NC, if that's relevant.
    HM3 uses different HUD code than HM2 and this is simply the new expected behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilips View Post
    BTW, no way to change the HUD opacity like in HM2? The stats are to bright for me, i prefer having them a little more on the darker side. I can change the opacity for the background, but that does nothing for the stats.

Thanks
    This is not possible currently. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *

HMT-4837: Add ability to reduce opacity of HUD stats text

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4837 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.