Trial?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trial?

Default Trial?

is there a trial available?

Yes, if you have not used the software since it was released last October you will have access to a 15 day trial. Once the trial expires you can still use the software in 'Free' mode with the limitations described in this FAQ.

Free
    Cash no limit & pot limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.10 (Click Here)
    Cash fixed limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.20
    Tournament buyins: Up to $5.00
    Max tables (HUD): One table only
    Hand limit in reports: Up to 500 hands
    Free version message in reports and HUD

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Yes, if you have not used the software since it was released last October you will have access to a 15 day trial. Once the trial expires you can still use the software in 'Free' mode with the limitations described in this FAQ.

Free
    Cash no limit & pot limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.10 (Click Here)
    Cash fixed limit (Big Blinds): Up to $0.20
    Tournament buyins: Up to $5.00
    Max tables (HUD): One table only
    Hand limit in reports: Up to 500 hands
    Free version message in reports and HUD
    oh so leakbuster included with HM3 licence?

Leakbuster is not an HM App for HM3. You will have to contact the LeakBuster developer to see if they have a standalone version of LB that will work with HM3.

We will soon be releasing Leakonomics for HM3.

Leakonomics is a standard feature (excluding the HM3 'Free' version) that is designed to show you variations in your stat profile and results before and after certain session trigger events. For example:
    - How do my stat profile and results change after I experience a downswing of more then X big blinds during a session?
    - How do my hourly results and stat profile change for the first X hands I play in a session vs. after X hands?

We will also pursue other leak analysis tools and features that can be released as part of our ongoing updates to HM3.

Lastly, there is an API for HM3 that will allow 3rd party developers to create plug-ins approved by Hold'em Manager. These could include additional leak analysis, custom HUD's and reports which they develop and then distribute through the HM store.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Leakbuster is not an HM App for HM3. You will have to contact the LeakBuster developer to see if they have a standalone version of LB that will work with HM3.

We will soon be releasing Leakonomics for HM3.

Leakonomics is a standard feature (excluding the HM3 'Free' version) that is designed to show you variations in your stat profile and results before and after certain session trigger events. For example:
    - How do my stat profile and results change after I experience a downswing of more then X big blinds during a session?
    - How do my hourly results and stat profile change for the first X hands I play in a session vs. after X hands?

We will also pursue other leak analysis tools and features that can be released as part of our ongoing updates to HM3.

Lastly, there is an API for HM3 that will allow 3rd party developers to create plug-ins approved by Hold'em Manager. These could include additional leak analysis, custom HUD's and reports which they develop and then distribute through the HM store.
    Awesome, thanks for the quick as well as detailed response as always. Much appreciated for all the hard work and time you put into the APP.

Cheers from Canada.

Hi,

I want to try the trial mode for 15 days. I need to register to unlock all features in the trial mode. It asks for serial number.

I enter the serial number that I find on my account under "My HM2 Data", but it won't work. I get a validation notice and the message "The serial number could not be used to unlock the software. Please try again"

Is there any other way to do this?

In HM2, it should show the 1st 5 steps. Beyond that, since we are no longer affiliated with them, we cannot proceed with a trial. You can probably trial LB2, but you will need to go through the Ace Poker Solutions site for this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks. It runs the first steps, but I just get a grade. Not any more info on what it is. I can contact Ace Poker Solutions.

Quote Originally Posted by baggin View Post
    Thanks. It runs the first steps, but I just get a grade. Not any more info on what it is. I can contact Ace Poker Solutions.
    Did you manage to contact Ace Poker Solutions and solve the question?

I would also like to try the leakbuster with hm3, but unfortunately I couldn't find a trial version anywhere. The only way out of this situation is to buy a complete product