problems in my active sassion hands history

Default problems in my active sassion hands history

Hello. I have a problem with the history of the hands. When I want to see the history of my hands from a active session, I see that they are saved only one hand per window, not for the whole session in one window. How is this handled? I also have a picture but I don't know how to apply it here.
    Thanks in advance

The automatic Site Time Adjustment will read from the site's server. If you adjust the lobby clock settings, on some sites, it could cause the Time column for the hands in the Reports to be off.

To verify, please compare the time in the Active Sessions, or Reports' hands section to your computer clock while playing.

See this FAQ for the adjustment steps if there is a difference - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ime+Adjustment

i) Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...29#maintenance

ii) If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...y+played+hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Default Site Time adjustment incorrect

Hi,

I have a problem with the duration time, site time adjustment and Net Won.

The duration time stuck on 1:59, the time in the active session is incorrect and the Net Won always goes down like im losing.

I've check all the threads about it but non will solve the problem.

1. autodetec site time adjustment (problem not solved)
    2. Used Local time at the poker site (william hill) (problem not solved)
    3. Offset the time (problem not solved)
    4. Full Vaccum and reindexx all tables (problem not solved)

Anytime when i did make a change i restart HM2.

Could you help me solved my problem?

Auto detect will detect according to your time zone and the site's. It will not be able to adjust for adjustments in the software to offset.

Please just follow what we said.

Look at a Report such as Sessions or Sessions By Table

Look at your computer clock.

Compare them.

Adjust in the Site Settings to make them equal.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 05-04-2020 at 09:08 AM. Reason: changed active session to reports