Note Caddy for Hold em manager 3? Set up guide?

Default Note Caddy for Hold em manager 3? Set up guide?

Hi guys,
    I'm keen to use notecaddy 3 with HEM3, but there seems to be no FAQ on how to set up note caddy with HEM3.
    I've made a topic in the notecaddy part of the forum but that seems to be rarely checked by anyone.

Can anyone tell me or guide me on how to set note caddy with HEM3? I've signed up for the Beta but after that I'm stuck.
    The only set up guide I can see is from 2011 and seems to apply to older versions of HEM and note caddy.
    Thanks for the help.

Click on the Apps - Note Caddy

You can bring up everything like in HM2.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post

You can bring up everything like in HM2.

Thanks for the reply, just to confirm- I should just follow the set up guide for HEM2 and it should apply to HEM/notecaddy?
    I'm basically trying to work out how to get notecaddy to pop up on HEM3 in game...I've deleted the notecaddy trial files but now there's nothing on the HUD.. any advice?
    Thanks again
    Last edited by kitkat16; 04-25-2020 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat16 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, just to confirm- I should just follow the set up guide for HEM2 and it should apply to HEM/notecaddy?
    I'm basically trying to work out how to get notecaddy to pop up on HEM3 in game...I've deleted the notecaddy trial files but now there's nothing on the HUD.. any advice?
    Thanks again
    We recently hired Justin from NoteCaddy Edge to do part time NC support for us and he has replied to your thread twice - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541505

We can't provide support for NC in the HM3 or HM2 forums as none of us on the HM2/3 team have any experience using this software.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    The "Apps" option is missing in my HM. How to enable it?

https://gyazo.com/7d81c2d0bd73c69137a06c4564f6f075

I've signed up at notecaddy page and it says that I should be able to load notecaddy now, but I'm not.

https://gyazo.com/6dc85eca88cb490e518a30a5e4c348f4

Okay, looks like the problem is that I have a trial license, which forbids using of Apps.

May I please ask to remove this restriction? Since the only reason why I'm considering buying HM3 is because NC basically stopped supporting HM2 and there's a slight chance that it will work for some time on WPN with HM3.

But if it doesn't work then I don't want to buy.

Quote Originally Posted by polishukdenis View Post
    Okay, looks like the problem is that I have a trial license, which forbids using of Apps.

May I please ask to remove this restriction? Since the only reason why I'm considering buying HM3 is because NC basically stopped supporting HM2 and there's a slight chance that it will work for some time on WPN with HM3.

But if it doesn't work then I don't want to buy.
    HM3 Apps can only be used if you own a HM3 license. They can not be used if HM3 is in Trial or Free mode. This is a security restriction of our licensing system. The only way you can try that App would be to buy HM3 and use our 15 day no questions asked refund period as 'Trial' time for testing the app.