'Note Caddy Trial' still showing in HEM3 HUD after installing notecaddy and restart

Default 'Note Caddy Trial' still showing in HEM3 HUD after installing notecaddy and restart

Hi, have looked in the 'read me first' topic but can't seem to find the fix.
    I've got HEM3. I registered for the note caddy beta and followed instructions. (Close HEM3, install notecaddy, restart HEM3, turn on notecaddy in menu).
    Still saying 'Note Caddy trial' when I click on HEM3 player HUD stats.

Do I need to configure note caddy to work with the site I'm playing on? I'm on America's Cardroom (WPN) and HEM3 is working great- anything else I need to do?
    THankyou

Quote Originally Posted by kitkat16 View Post
    Hi, have looked in the 'read me first' topic but can't seem to find the fix.
    I've got HEM3. I registered for the note caddy beta and followed instructions. (Close HEM3, install notecaddy, restart HEM3, turn on notecaddy in menu).
    Still saying 'Note Caddy trial' when I click on HEM3 player HUD stats.

Do I need to configure note caddy to work with the site I'm playing on? I'm on America's Cardroom (WPN) and HEM3 is working great- anything else I need to do?
    THankyou
    Hello kitkat16,

That "NoteCaddy Trial" popup is only a popup, it's not actually meaning that you aren't registered to the NoteCaddy Beta. Everyone would still see that popup tab, unless they actually remove it from their popup.

You can remove it by going into HM3 -> HUD Editor -> Choose your HUD Profile -> Popup Groups -> Delete "NoteCaddyTrial".

It can be confusing that that popup still appears even though you're registered to NoteCaddy. I'm going to mention it to the developers to see if it can be removed for users who already have NoteCaddy.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    Hello kitkat16,

That "NoteCaddy Trial" popup is only a popup, it's not actually meaning that you aren't registered to the NoteCaddy Beta. Everyone would still see that popup tab, unless they actually remove it from their popup.

You can remove it by going into HM3 -> HUD Editor -> Choose your HUD Profile -> Popup Groups -> Delete "NoteCaddyTrial".

It can be confusing that that popup still appears even though you're registered to NoteCaddy. I'm going to mention it to the developers to see if it can be removed for users who already have NoteCaddy.
    Hey mate, thanks very much for the reply.
    Can I ask, will the real note caddy now pop up, and if not, how do I get it to pop up?
    Much appreciated.

Hey mate, thanks very much for the reply.
    Can I ask, will the real note caddy now pop up, and if not, how do I get it to pop up?
    Much appreciated.
    You're welcome You can add the "Player note icon" to your HUD https://i.imgur.com/BUqE50q.png. Or the more detailed central NoteCaddy popup is the "NC.PlayerOverview" stat https://i.imgur.com/3udWC22.png.

These are found in HM3 -> HUD Editor.

Quote Originally Posted by NotecaddyEdge View Post
    You're welcome You can add the "Player note icon" to your HUD https://i.imgur.com/BUqE50q.png. Or the more detailed central NoteCaddy popup is the "NC.PlayerOverview" stat https://i.imgur.com/3udWC22.png.

These are found in HM3 -> HUD Editor.

Thanks for the help.
    You're probably the guy to ask...I want to get notecaddy edge.
    Just wondering: which ones work with ACR and HEM3 ?
    Thanks mate.

Thanks for the help.
    You're probably the guy to ask...I want to get notecaddy edge.
    Just wondering: which ones work with ACR and HEM3 ?
    Thanks mate.
    You're welcome

In HM3 you can get NCE Ultimate and/or NCE MTT by going into NoteCaddy and clicking "Manage my Ultimate packs". They are included for free in NoteCaddy as default packages.

In the future we plan to have our other packages available for purchase too.