Replayer

Thread: Replayer

Default Replayer

1. When a player at the left in the replayer is on the button, u cant see his bet amount. Resizing the windows didn't help

2. when playing - At the table I clicked on last hands played, it will display them. When I choose a required hand and click on "replay hand button " it will replay last played hand and not that one I choose
    Attached Images Attached Images

I have escalated your issue to our 2nd level support techs and they will respond to your email as soon as possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by Komedia View Post
    1. When a player at the left in the replayer is on the button, u cant see his bet amount. Resizing the windows didn't help
    This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve.

HMT-4297
    Replayer: Dealer button overlaps bet amount numbers

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-4297 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by Komedia View Post
    2. when playing - At the table I clicked on last hands played, it will display them. When I choose a required hand and click on "replay hand button " it will replay last played hand and not that one I choose
    Do you leave the replayer open the entire time, or close it in between the first and 2nd hand/replay? When clicking the replay hand button are you in the 'Reports' or in the 'Live Play' view?

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed step by step description of how to reproduce the issue in the support ticket you created.