HM3 NoteCaddy has no CaddySpark graphs

Default HM3 NoteCaddy has no CaddySpark graphs

There are no CaddySpark graphs and 'show CaddySpark graphs' option in HM3.
    HM2:
    HM2.jpg
    HM3:
    HM3.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Spresso View Post
    There are no CaddySpark graphs and 'show CaddySpark graphs' option in HM3.
    I'm not sure if it's by design or not, but you're right the spark graphs don't show in the "Player Notes" section. Instead you can get them to show if you add the stat "NC.PlayerOverview" to your HUD.

Thanks. I've noticed that all Spark and Scatter graphs from 'NoteCaddy Graphs' section are also not visible in HUD (only HeatMaps are visible). It seems like bug.
    Annotation 2020-04-17 133904.jpg

Thanks. I've noticed that all Spark and Scatter graphs from 'NoteCaddy Graphs' section are also not visible in HUD (only HeatMaps are visible). It seems like bug.
    Annotation 2020-04-17 133904.jpg
    You're welcome. There are some settings in definitions that need to be enabled for them to show by default in the PlayerOverview.

First: Definitions must have "Show in the notes popup" enabled. This is found by opening the definition in NoteCaddy, and going to its HUD Options tab.

Second: NoteCaddy -> File -> Settings -> HUD -> "Maximum amount of notes in the note hud popup" -> This tells you how many notes are eligible at maximum to appear in a PlayerOverview tab at any time. If you've set this to 1 for example, only 1 note (and it's graphs if eligible) would appear in a PlayerOverview tab.

Third: In the same section as above "Minimum amount of points required to create a CaddySpark" -> If you've set this to 5 for example, the spark graph wouldn't appear until there are at least 5 spark points.

CaddySparks have appeared after update to NC v2.9.28.0, but there are some problems:
    1) There is no scroll
    HM2 with scroll:
    hm2 scroll.jpg
    HM3 without scroll:
    hm3 scroll.jpg
    2) HeatMaps and StrengthPies aren't shown after pointing mouse over any stat (clicking also doesn't help):
    HM2:
    HM2 heatmap.jpg
    -
    HM2 pie.jpg

CaddySparks have appeared after update to NC v2.9.28.0, but there are some problems:
    1) There is no scroll
    HM2 with scroll:
    hm2 scroll.jpg
    HM3 without scroll:
    hm3 scroll.jpg
    2) HeatMaps and StrengthPies aren't shown after pointing mouse over any stat (clicking also doesn't help):
    HM2:
    HM2 heatmap.jpg
    -
    HM2 pie.jpg
    Hi Spresso,

Thanks for submitting these issues.

1) I'm going to put in a request for the scroll in the Player Notes / PlayerOverview sections. That would be a nice feature to have in HM3. I hope they'll be able to do it.

2) Heatmaps and Pie Graphs not showing -> This is a known issue. The heatmaps should show, but they show as small graphs after the note like in this screenshot https://i.imgur.com/EkoAk7Y.png. Please see if they are appearing for you with the latest NC update (v2.9.29.0).

Regarding the Postflop Pie Graphs, they'll only appear when hovering over spark graph stats in the "PlayerOverview" area currently (screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/BKqZ7c5.png). I believe they're going to try and get them to be eligible to appear in more places, like they did in HM2.