HM2 hud over to hm3? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    I should have done more trialing before I bought this because I didn't realise some things that I really don't like about it. The main thing being the changing of how min raise HUD stats are presented. Having brought it up another thread which for some reason notecaddy guy is the responder, I'd like to state in here that if it is not possible to have the min raise stat presented as it was in hm2 then I would like to switch to PT4 instead. Whether this can involve a direct licence switch or would involve a refund and then to buy PT4 separately I don't know, but either way I cannot operate with this stat, it is my bread and butter stat in SnG's and I feel critical to my gameplay.
    The HMT-5756 developer ticket for the MinRaise stat issues is already fixed in the beta we just pushed live this morning. You can download the update from here.

Where is the tournament summary box in hm3?
    db5f33675dd8a540f10554090ef82fa4.png

HM3 does not have that at this time. I could not find this feature request in our system yet so I wrote it up for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5783 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

wow.

To summarise on hm3. Is it everything hm2 had and more? No,. it's half of what hm2 had and less. Srsly this has to be my own matrix

wow.

To summarise on hm3. Is it everything hm2 had and more? No,. it's half of what hm2 had and less. Srsly this has to be my own matrix
    HM3 was coded from scratch, it wasn't a rewrite of the HM2 code. We started with what we felt were the most popular and most important features to be able to release HM3. Missing HM2 Features will be added to HM3 based on their priority (i.e. number of customers on the feature request tickets asking for each feature) as developer time permits in the future.

Some HM2 HUD features that are missing in HM3 are simply not possible to implement with the current HM3 HUD engine. Our developers have started working on our 'HUD 2.0' project to make these features (and many new features) possible in the future. That new HUD 2.0 project will be implemented sometime hopefully in 'early' 2021. Once the core of the new HUD 2.0 engine is implemented in HM3 we will be able to start working on the missing HM2 HUD features.

Is there a tournament summary thing yet?

Is there a tournament summary thing yet?
    Unfortunately, this has not been implemented yet but it was moved up to 'Near Term Backlog' so it may be getting closer. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5783 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.[/QUOTE]