HM2 hud over to hm3? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Now upon importing hm2 database I left the pc to itself, came back hours later and the entire program had closed itself. Started it back up and it's doing this...

7aad647124a75b70629362782d3590a3.png

The "detecting tournament hands remaining" bottom left is going down slowly.... Can I install 3 million+ hands on the free trial?

Also I've sussed how to make hud lower opacity til mouse hover, however that's not completely disappeared, it's just low opacity. In hm2 you could have hud only appear on the table of focus, is this still an option in hm3?

It's importing way too slow this is gonna be weeks, at 100% memory 40% cpu, not a clue what's going on here it tells you nothing...
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 04-17-2020 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    I don't get why u have to send hh's? Aren't everyone's hh's identical??? What's going to be any different from my PS tourney hh's to anyone else's? Screenshots of what? Logs of what? It's fine getting one reply every 24hrs cuz I'll just only pay $20 when I eventually buy it.
    We need your specific hands sent if you are having import errors or missing hands or incorrect stats/results. We can't fix import problems or bugs unless the customer sends us the actual hands that are not importing properly.

Our support volume has more than doubled in the past few weeks due to the global pandemic. We are working more hours than normal but it is not possible for us to work double what we were working before the global lock-downs so replies are going to take longer than normal until things go back to normal.

Here's a screenshot. Empty, nothing. Was hands there yesterday
    I do not see a screenshot but we have a known issue where some users are sometimes seeing blank reports. This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. These changes should be available in the next gold beta release. *While we do not have an exact date for the release, you will receive a prompt to update once available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Now miraculously everything works for no reason at all. Totally bizarre.

So one more question for now, why when you move the hud panels does it now not butt up against the edge of the window but can also hang over it? Problem with this is as stats grow and change the panel is growing off the table, totally don't want this.

HM3 has a hard-coded overhang value. The problem is that we cant set anchors so you cant make it so the HM3 HUD will grow inwards like HM2 did. It might help to use the always use 2 digits option in the HM3 - HUD - HUD Options menu and the Player Name (Short) stat in the HUD Editor so it doesnt change/grow.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration but it isn't likely to be implemented until we do a complete redesign of the HUD engine at some point in the distant future.

HMT-5131: Add configurable overhang setting for HUD (Missed HM2 feature)

If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5131 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

It is possible to configure it manually by editing a config file value:

1. Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    2. Open C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config\HM3HUD.cfg with a text editor (notepad, sublime, notepadd++, etc) and it should look similar to this - https://www.dropbox.com/s/dz9ninh5z5...0edit.png?dl=0
    3. Now add the following 2 lines of code:

[Hud]
    CoverOverlap=0

4. Save your change and that increases the HUD area. If you still don't see the HUDs when you start HM3 again you can try a higher value.

But then you will have this problem:

Now upon importing hm2 database I left the pc to itself, came back hours later and the entire program had closed itself. Started it back up and it's doing this...

7aad647124a75b70629362782d3590a3.png

The "detecting tournament hands remaining" bottom left is going down slowly.... Can I install 3 million+ hands on the free trial?

Also I've sussed how to make hud lower opacity til mouse hover, however that's not completely disappeared, it's just low opacity. In hm2 you could have hud only appear on the table of focus, is this still an option in hm3?

It's importing way too slow this is gonna be weeks, at 100% memory 40% cpu, not a clue what's going on here it tells you nothing...
    Tournament detection process has to run to update tournament results - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...-%26-Manual%29

It will be a long process if you import a lot of hands but it will resume each time you restart HM3 and it will pause itself if you start the auto importer and play live.

The only limit to how many hands you can import during the trial is your system free space, and import performance.

HM3 does not have the feature for HUD on active table only. This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. *If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-2533 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Not being funny but I fail to see how this is in anyway an upgrade from hm2. Tons of features disappeared, which now end up in the "promise to do something in distant future" category. But you already had it in hm2???? An upgrade should be EVERYTHING the last version had plus more. The set up is also 100x more finicky and complicated, everything in my opinion is a massive step backwards. Just my feedback. I'm forced to pay $75, is this the best deal you can do?

Not being funny but I fail to see how this is in anyway an upgrade from hm2. Tons of features disappeared, which now end up in the "promise to do something in distant future" category. But you already had it in hm2???? An upgrade should be EVERYTHING the last version had plus more. The set up is also 100x more finicky and complicated, everything in my opinion is a massive step backwards. Just my feedback. I'm forced to pay $75, is this the best deal you can do?
    I understand why you feel that way but HM3 was was re-wrote completely from scratch (minus the parsing and HUD from PT4) and wasn't just a refresh of existing HM2 code. I have no way to increase the 25% discount.

By purchasing HM2 you can upgrade to HM3 with a 25% discount before October 15th 2020.

To use the discount please login to your HM account on our website and add the available discounted upgrade option to the cart and complete the purchase. You can see our upgrade policy FAQ here. And our HM3 Annual Support & Maintenance policy FAQ here.

Important: The Annual Support & Maintenance is FREE for the first year with the purchase or upgrade.

Why is WPN cash HUD working but not Stars? How are u meant to set this up for all HUDs to work on the right games? All worked months ago.

Attachment 164524

Got a graph but no hands. That graph isn't from today, for some reason the graph stays as the last graph that was up despite switching dates. Weird. It's not importing Stars anything, but is WPN.

25f831e38e7b2d32cf2c462199b050aa.png
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 08-30-2020 at 12:34 PM.

For the HUD issues: Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and If you continue to have problems please send the requested screenshots, logs and hand history files in a new support ticket as instructed at the end of the FAQ.

For the report/graph issues: Do you have an alias selected or a screen name in the report? I can't tell because you cropped the image.

Open that report and click the 'Select Stats' button (book icon) in the upper right corner and then click 'Default Stats' and 'OK'.

If you continue to have problems: Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Once again, did nothing and now it suddenly works, that's even after reboots and so on which didn't change anything. The next day I come back and it works like I'm in some crazy fucking matrix. Thanks. Sure I'll be back soon

Weird. If it happens again send us the logs, etc as instructed above.

WPN has some known issues that can affect the HUD such as having more than one auto import folder in HM3's Site Settings, which is caused if WPN tries to update while HM3 is running. This causes the WPN auto update to fail, then you have to reinstall WPN and it creates a new auto import folder that HM3 detects and then the HUD stops working. I am not sure if that is what was causing your issues specifically this time but it is a fairly common problem for other customers. We have made WPN aware of this issues but I am not sure if/when they will update their auto updater to prevent this particular issue.

I should have done more trialing before I bought this because I didn't realise some things that I really don't like about it. The main thing being the changing of how min raise HUD stats are presented. Having brought it up another thread which for some reason notecaddy guy is the responder, I'd like to state in here that if it is not possible to have the min raise stat presented as it was in hm2 then I would like to switch to PT4 instead. Whether this can involve a direct licence switch or would involve a refund and then to buy PT4 separately I don't know, but either way I cannot operate with this stat, it is my bread and butter stat in SnG's and I feel critical to my gameplay.

I should have done more trialing before I bought this because I didn't realise some things that I really don't like about it. The main thing being the changing of how min raise HUD stats are presented. Having brought it up another thread which for some reason notecaddy guy is the responder, I'd like to state in here that if it is not possible to have the min raise stat presented as it was in hm2 then I would like to switch to PT4 instead. Whether this can involve a direct licence switch or would involve a refund and then to buy PT4 separately I don't know, but either way I cannot operate with this stat, it is my bread and butter stat in SnG's and I feel critical to my gameplay.
    Please see Fozzy's answer to you a little before this.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)