HM2 hud over to hm3?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HM2 hud over to hm3?

Is it possible to do this? Send my precise same hm2 hud over to hm3? I mean I've watched a bunch of stuff, faq's etc, don't think I can find it. I have totally customised pop pups and so on, so before I go thru the pain staking task of doing all this manually again which will probably take a minimum of 500 hours cuz I'm dumb, is it possible to transfer this across? thanks

OK so I realised you can export and import, so the HUD came acorss but not correctly at all; no colours for a start, all white. But anyways here's a big difference already between hm2 and 3.

Options for cold calling
    40e802dfdbc942793c8226e3cce02997.png

Options in hm3
    7506cf52825066ce3ba1ed994397b943.png

Nowhere near as many. I need cold calling a raise in the BB, how do I get this?

Another thing is so we can't export popups from 2 to 3 ?

Jesus! IT would seem it has brought the popups over, but I can't seem to apply it to function. I'm saving everywhere I can find to save the HUD, but it just uses some basic standard thing when I start a table...

Right I've applied my custom HUD using this method and none of it works at all, just basic hm3 hud shows up.

e6121f20a640c07e4a94b5844cd42154.png

I've got it to work in the replayer, but won't work on either site.
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 04-15-2020 at 12:46 AM.

I've tried the advice below, and when going to reimport from the new folder on desktop, it shows the folder as empty

The Table HUD display that you have to click to switch HUD profiles at the table is missing from live tables?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    OK so I realised you can export and import, so the HUD came acorss but not correctly at all; no colours for a start, all white.
    Colors for the stats or colors for the prefix text? We had a few issues of this in the past but all of those developer tickets are now closed.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please export the HUD(s) from HM2 that you were trying to import to HM3 that caused this problem and zip/attach it along with screenshots of how it appears for you in HM2 and HM3 on the tables and/or replayer with a detailed description of any visual or statistical issues you are experiencing.

HM2 - Heads-Up Display - HUD Settings - HUD Designer - Export

When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email/ticket.

But anyways here's a big difference already between hm2 and 3.

Options for cold calling
    40e802dfdbc942793c8226e3cce02997.png

Options in hm3
    7506cf52825066ce3ba1ed994397b943.png

Nowhere near as many. I need cold calling a raise in the BB, how do I get this?
    HM3 does not have positional versions of every stat like HM2 did, as many customers felt it cluttered up the stats list. Instead we have the HUD - HUD Editor - Item Properties - Position modifier as shown in this screenshot:

Another thing is so we can't export popups from 2 to 3 ?
    HM2 Popups can only be imported to HM3 if they are already linked to a HM2 HUD Profile that you import to HM3 from HM2.* You can import the HUD and it's popups using the HUD - Import HM2 HUD... menu or by exporting it from the HM2 HUD Designer then importing it to HM3 using the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Import HM2 Profile menu.

They should import attached to the HUDs you imported.* HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did.* You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner.* Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window in on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group.* Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkbzh9f1xq...mport.mp4?dl=0

Jesus! IT would seem it has brought the popups over, but I can't seem to apply it to function. I'm saving everywhere I can find to save the HUD, but it just uses some basic standard thing when I start a table...
    Are you talking about the HUD profile or popups? You say popups above but it seems related to the same issue below with the HUD profile, not popups.

Right I've applied my custom HUD using this method and none of it works at all, just basic hm3 hud shows up.

e6121f20a640c07e4a94b5844cd42154.png

I've got it to work in the replayer, but won't work on either site.
    \

Make sure you have the HM3 - HUD - [x] 'Standard HUD' enabled and are NOT using the 'Graphical HUD'.

If you continue to have problems: Delete those settings you created manually and try setting them from the table.

If you (1) left-click the Table 'HUD' panel you can (2) choose the HUD you want to use then (3) open the menu again as shown in the attached image to set it as the default profile for that table type -*https://www.dropbox.com/s/adaopavpfr...ofile.png?dl=0

You will need to do the same for each site you play.* These HUD settings are saved and can be managed/created in the HUD - HUD Options: 'Profile Select' menu - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...pups#customize

If none of that helps:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ with a link to this forum thread.

So I didn't realise you have to set huds for cash and tourney separate. I want my imported tourney HUD for everything including cash, why can't I have that? How can u test a tourney HUD in cash otherwise? You're not gonna load a tourney to test a HUD, you wanna be in and out pronto.

So I've tested in tourney now, it save minimal hands in the report for some odd reason, and there's no HUD at all

Imported archive folder into new database, it shows 3 hands lol
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 04-16-2020 at 12:27 AM.

I've sent a ticket now so you may as well not waste your time here ....

So I didn't realise you have to set huds for cash and tourney separate. I want my imported tourney HUD for everything including cash, why can't I have that? How can u test a tourney HUD in cash otherwise? You're not gonna load a tourney to test a HUD, you wanna be in and out pronto.

So I've tested in tourney now, it save minimal hands in the report for some odd reason, and there's no HUD at all

Imported archive folder into new database, it shows 3 hands lol
    HM3 has cash/tournament specific HUDs. Open the HUD - HUD Editor and select the HUD from the Profile: drop-down menu. Click the Options button - 'Duplicate Profile' then rename it and assign it to [x] 'Tournament'. Now when you play next you can choose it from the Table 'HUD' menu and assign it as default for that table type. Or you can assign it manually in the HUD - HUD Options menu under the 'Profile Select' view.

The other issues will need screenshots/logs and hands sent in your support ticket so make sure you attached those as explained in this FAQ.

Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

Note: Our support volume has more than doubled due to the global lock-downs so it is taking much longer than normal for us to reply to support tickets.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 04-16-2020 at 08:38 AM.

I don't get why u have to send hh's? Aren't everyone's hh's identical??? What's going to be any different from my PS tourney hh's to anyone else's? Screenshots of what? Logs of what? It's fine getting one reply every 24hrs cuz I'll just only pay $20 when I eventually buy it.

Here's a screenshot. Empty, nothing. Was hands there yesterday

Now miraculously everything works for no reason at all. Totally bizarre.

So one more question for now, why when you move the hud panels does it now not butt up against the edge of the window but can also hang over it? Problem with this is as stats grow and change the panel is growing off the table, totally don't want this.

And also how do I make the HUD invisible until either mouse hover or click?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by RunBad4Life; 08-30-2020 at 12:32 PM.