NC Definition from HM2 is bugged in HM3 and PT4

Default NC Definition from HM2 is bugged in HM3 and PT4

So I am trying to move from HM2 to either HM3 or PT4. I put my NoteCaddy definitions in them and it seems like majority of them work well. But I have several RFI stats which dont. They are pretty simple, just some 12bb+ filter so there are no shoves, forbidden openlimp from players before...

As example I am attaching my RFI for mid positions. It works well in HM2, average is around 20%. But in HM3 or PT4 it goes to like 93% average. When trying to find out why using the "seek" function I see that all openfolding opportunities are completely missing, not even counted as opportunities. The only failed opportunities were open limps.

How is this possible? I am fairly sure the note is made correctly, as you can see in the attachment. And most importantly, it works as supposed in HM2. So why is it corrupted in the HM3/PT4 version of Notecaddy? What is different?
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks for uploading the definition and explaining the issue. I did find the issue, and I believe it is indeed a bug in NoteCaddy. You had set "Stack to pot ratio" to minimum of 1 in your open action sequence. When this is changed to 0 it starts to work normally. It appears that when a stack to pot ratio is set it throws the definition out of whack.

I'm going to write this up as a NC issue. The developer is releasing updates every few days, so I would expect it to be fixed pretty soon.

I attached your definition with the stack to pot ratio removed, working normally.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks. I think I was using Stack to pot to combat some "Ante up" games so they dont ruin stats so much. But since even that one daily $55 on Stars is long gone, it doesn't matter really, so I changed my RFI definitions, started generating new notes and the numbers look alright.