3.1.8.0 (Official Release - April 08, 2020) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by coastershoe View Post
    Hey HM Team,

Just downloaded a trial of this version. I play on BOL. When I set up the site settings for chico, I directed it to the Bet Online > history > history.db file. The hands will not import with the autoimporter or when I try to manually import. Is there a way to resolve this? Would love to purchase the product if we can get it to work with chico sites.
    Quote Originally Posted by coastershoe View Post
    Hey HM,

Not sure if my first post went through. Sorry if this is a duplicate. This post is a little more detailed than my first one.

When I try to autoimport from chico (I play on BOL), the import doesn't work. Nor does manually importing. It's throwing an error that reads "11:22:06 Error in hand (Unrecognized file format: history.db)"

Also, no HUD appears when playing in BOL.

Thanks for the help.
    It sounds like you are not using a converter yet. We can not support BOL natively, you have to use a 3rd party hand grabber such as this one - https://www.advancedpokertools.com/p...hicoConverter/

Default Problem initializing HM3 both Windows 7 and 10

Hi!

I've just bought the software but I'm having problemas in the first initialization. I was using Windows 7 and didnt work out. Tried to install windows 10, and still nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by betoexpedito View Post
    Hi!

I've just bought the software but I'm having problemas in the first initialization. I was using Windows 7 and didnt work out. Tried to install windows 10, and still nothing.
    We have found some issues with HM3 that are likely to be causing your issues.

Please update to our latest beta version of HM3 from this link - https://www.holdemmanager.com/downlo...3&channel=beta

Note:
    - If you get prompted by our Startup Wizard or the Login prompt please do not rush quickly through the required 'Next' or other button presses.
    - If the Startup Wizard prompts you to import any hands please choose the [x] 'Do not import any hands' option and wait until HM3 has successfully launched then import hands manually using the File - 'Import Folder/Files' options instead.

If you continue to have problems: Please reproduce and screenshot the error then collect, zip and attach your \Desktop\HM3logs files, the screenshots and details of what steps preceded the error to a support ticket - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...les-to-support