Leakonomics

Thread: Leakonomics

Default Leakonomics

Hello,

When is the Leakonomics coming out? Just need an estimate: Q3 2020? Q4 2020?

Thanks!

I do not have an estimate for when it will be released. It is a big project and our developers that will work on that are still busy with other big projects for new features and new game type (6+ holdem) support, along with having to work on bugs that arise. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as implemented/resolved by our testers and the release is imminent.

I just bought HM3, it seems that HM2 had leakbuster but HM3 has no equivalent. Leakanomics coming sometime in the future? Trial? I see no trial. Starting to think I should of got PT4.

Leakbuster is not an HM App for HM3. You will have to contact the LeakBuster developer to see if they have a standalone version of LB that will work with HM3.

We will be releasing Leakonomics for HM3 but there is no estimate for how long it will be until the first release of Leakonomics is ready for beta testing.

Leakonomics is a standard feature (excluding the HM3 'Free' version) that is designed to show you variations in your stat profile and results before and after certain session trigger events. For example:
    - How do my stat profile and results change after I experience a downswing of more then X big blinds during a session?
    - How do my hourly results and stat profile change for the first X hands I play in a session vs. after X hands?

We will also pursue other leak analysis tools and features that can be released as part of our ongoing updates to HM3.

Lastly, there is an API for HM3 that will allow 3rd party developers to create plug-ins approved by Hold'em Manager. These could include additional leak analysis, custom HUD's and reports which they develop and then distribute through the HM store.

Cool Any news on leakonomics?

Any news on leakonomics?

I do not have an estimate for when the Leakonomics project will be finished or released.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I do not have an estimate for when the Leakonomics project will be finished or released.
    2 years later.. any update on this?

Quote Originally Posted by pokermaster View Post
    2 years later.. any update on this?
    There is still no estimate for Leakonomics but our Range Wizard app will soon get new features and be renamed to Leak Explorer. You can learn more about the new Leak Explorer features and existing Range Wizard features here - https://leakexplorer.com/

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Lastly, there is an API for HM3 that will allow 3rd party developers to create plug-ins approved by Hold'em Manager. These could include additional leak analysis, custom HUD's and reports which they develop and then distribute through the HM store.

Hi, a quick couple of questions:
    1) As a SWE I'm really interested in exploring the possibility of developing my own plugins for HM3. Is HM3 API Documentation publicly available online? Is there a formal process in place that developers need to follow to have access to the API documentation?

2) I'm also waiting to see Leakonomics available in some future version of HM3, but by the thread, it looks like Max Value changed priority about it, even discarding this Situational View development completely, and is focusing on RangeWizard/Leak Explorer.
    So I'm just really trying to understand if Leakonomics can realistically be a reality to HM3 users during 2023/first Quarter of 2024?

Can you also send me the Leakonomics Ticket so I can subscribe and get notified about the feature pls.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by njasm View Post
    Hi, a quick couple of questions:
    1) As a SWE I'm really interested in exploring the possibility of developing my own plugins for HM3. Is HM3 API Documentation publicly available online? Is there a formal process in place that developers need to follow to have access to the API documentation?

2) I'm also waiting to see Leakonomics available in some future version of HM3, but by the thread, it looks like Max Value changed priority about it, even discarding this Situational View development completely, and is focusing on RangeWizard/Leak Explorer.
    So I'm just really trying to understand if Leakonomics can realistically be a reality to HM3 users during 2023/first Quarter of 2024?

Can you also send me the Leakonomics Ticket so I can subscribe and get notified about the feature pls.

Thanks!
    1 - We’ll be building something out for the 1.3 release which is still a bit away. We are working on a developer hub for the 1.3 release.

For now we have a shared Google doc you can view - https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

If you have PT4 also you can start learning it by working with their API system as 90% of that will be the same as HM3's - https://www.pokertracker.com/guides/...-documentation

2 - Unfortunately, the Leakonomics project is not something we are actively developing any longer.

However, we have released a new HM3 Range Wizard App that will make population study much easier. We have a free version of the Range Wizard app under the HM3 - Apps menu if you click 'Get HM3 Apps...'.

The Range Wizard FAQs can be found here and we have a few videos about it here.

Note: The Range Wizard app will soon get a major update with new features and be renamed to Leak Explorer and you can learn more about those new features here - https://leakexplorer.com/
    Last edited by fozzy71; 09-03-2023 at 09:54 AM.