Can't login, never ending cycle

Default Can't login, never ending cycle

Hey guys,

I am trying to install and set up HM3, but when I start the installation process, it asks me to login. I went and made an account, as I didn't have one before, but now when I try to login it flashes a screen showing "your licences" and then just puts the login screen back up. No matter how many times I enter my account information, I cant seem to get past this step of the installation.

Any help would be great!

Open C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Config and delete CurrentUserToken.txt file. If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

Hi

I had the same issue and I was unable to produce a logfile (the program didn't find the desktop emplacement...)
    I solved it by removing the whitespace in my windows username. Now all works fine

Quote Originally Posted by TQ90 View Post
    Hi

I had the same issue and I was unable to produce a logfile (the program didn't find the desktop emplacement...)
    I solved it by removing the whitespace in my windows username. Now all works fine
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.