SB Limp Stats not updating

Default SB Limp Stats not updating

Hi ,
    I had 3 stats to my HUD that i want to use:
    SBLimpFoldHU
    SBLimpCallHU
    SBLimpReraiseHU

This is a hand i played and after that hand i expected that vilain SBLimpCall will change to 100% in the HUD as it was the first time we played together,but nothing changed in the HUD.
    Those stats are to be use this way?I see HU behind all of them,but they are not done specially for HU,HU means SBvsBB?Is it right?
    I've checked in the stats list and i can't see anything that could math better.
    Thx for your help.
    I join a screenshot of the stats has they appears on my HUD and HM softTristant0407 SB statsforum.JPG

Winamax - 30/60 NL (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
    Hand converted by Holdem Manager 3

MP: 10,138 (169 bb)
    CO: 10,605 (176.8 bb)
    BTN: 10,377 (173 bb)
    SB: 11,198 (186.6 bb)
    Hero (BB): 10,908 (181.8 bb)
    UTG: 7,498 (125 bb)

6 players post ante of 7, SB posts 30, Hero posts BB 60

Pre Flop: (pot: 132) Hero has 6 5
    4 folds, SB calls 30, Hero raises to 180, SB calls 120

Flop: (402, 2 players) 9 8 J
    SB checks, Hero bets 195, SB raises to 789, Hero folds

Results: 792 pot (0 rake)
    Final Board: 9 8 J

SB wins 792

If you make a post on our forums and do not see it right away, please do not post it again and again. Our forums have automated moderation for possibly malicious posts and your 3 threads all went into the moderation queue to be manually approved, because of the converted hand history code.

We need the original hand history file for this table/session sent to us in a support ticket for testing.

Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

Please zip and email the original problem hand histories and tournament summaries to us as instructed at the bottom of this FAQ.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

I did a ticket right after not seeing my post yesterday,but this was a part of the answer:
    "If it gets caught in the spam filter, just ignore it, we will take care of that."

At least you explained me that it was coming from the code,so next time i can adapt.

Ok i will send my hand to the suport,but the way the original hand shows up in the replayer is already buggy with euro caracter,so i need to go find it the mtt archive HH and actually i'm already playing so not easy to do now.
    With the hand i just submited,could you just telle me if that SB Limp Call HU is apllying for what i want,it is not only concerning HU,by HU you mean when the situation only involves SB and BB?

You are the BB in that hand you posted above so the SB Limp-Call HU stat is not going to increase for that hand because you are the active player in the HM3 reports and live play view. If you switch the active player at the top of the Live Play view to the player that was in the SB during that hand then it should show a number for that stat.

Thx for answering,in the screenshot i posted the active player is vilain who was on the SB,i have 117 hands from him and anyway none of those stats are mine,and the stat we talk about didn't update as on the HUD.
    The support answered to my ticket and said they tried to add the hand and stat didn't updated too,so they will submit the hand to other Testing manager,maybe this SB Limp call HU may only be used for HU,that would be stange,well not strange to have this stat,but strange that this stat is not available for mtt,as nowadays SB limp call,limp fold and limp reraise are very usefull for mtt players.
    In the available HUD stats i could find BB raise vs SB Limp that is also very interesting,so how couldn't we have SB limp call...etc..i don't have hm2 anymore but i'm pretty sure those stats were in.

If any player read this threat and have the answer for that,lots of action going on everyday with mtt series on many rooms,i would appreciate to use them asap.

Thx a lot for any help
    Last edited by ZygomatiK; 04-08-2020 at 06:10 PM.

So after the support told me that SB Limp call HU was only usable when a hand was dealt to 2 players so not usable on mtt unless you reach the HU on a FT or playing a Shootout HU, i finally found a way by customizing a stat .
    I used Open Limp call ,Open Limp fold and Open Limp raise and modified them for SB position only.
    If it can help anybody ,thx again for taking time to help.

Quote Originally Posted by ZygomatiK View Post
    So after the support told me that SB Limp call HU was only usable when a hand was dealt to 2 players so not usable on mtt unless you reach the HU on a FT or playing a Shootout HU, i finally found a way by customizing a stat .
    I used Open Limp call ,Open Limp fold and Open Limp raise and modified them for SB position only.
    If it can help anybody ,thx again for taking time to help.
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems and it could help anyone else that finds this thread in the future. These types of stat questions are not my strong suit so I forwarded your solution to our QA/Testing Manager for his reference.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

Yep as a community we all need to help each others.
    Thx