Problem marking hand on WPN

Default Problem marking hand on WPN

Hi!

I have problems marking hands in games.

Explain I going to mark hand before acting or when I envoled in some hand but after I going to check the hand is not marked and have to marked after again to mark correcttly or in some cases hands not show to marked and appears after few minutes like some kind of delayed.

Any idea how fix this?

PD: I have last version.

How are you marking hands? From the Table HUD, via right-click in the Reports or Live Play view, or are you using the Hotkeys to mark hands?

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.

If you continue to have problems:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

And attach a small sample of recent hands that are not marking properly for you.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Thanks for answer.

How are you marking hands? From the Table HUD, via right-click in the Reports or Live Play view, or are you using the Hotkeys to mark hands?
    Im use right click in HUD tab , never use live play tbh .
    And not sure why hotkeys to markj hands not work for me.

Going to try this new data base and see what happen.
    Last edited by Padrinobta1; 04-07-2020 at 11:18 AM.

Try making sure everything is running as admin.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Ignore any non-HM3 files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Try making sure everything is running as admin.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Ignore any non-HM3 files.
    The folder location for HM3's users folder/files is*C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager, C:\Users\[UserName]\Documents\Holdem Manager 3 and the installation folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 3

Hi!

I do all you say it and still delayed in some hands , and in some case hands not show to mark hands.

Explain , I try it to after a hand marking but this hands take 12 -20 seconds to show to marked and the option mark actual hands dont know if marked or not . I think delay is very long to show some hand to mark hand.

Antoher thing I can do?

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    Hi!

I do all you say it and still delayed in some hands , and in some case hands not show to mark hands.

Explain , I try it to after a hand marking but this hands take 12 -20 seconds to show to marked and the option mark actual hands dont know if marked or not . I think delay is very long to show some hand to mark hand.

Did you try making a new database?

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

Please try to create a new small/test database: File - New Database* then manually import some hands via File - Import Folder - from C:\HM2Archive and/or C:\HM3Archive.

*Please do not create your HM3 Database in a sub-folder of any cloud file hosting service (Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, etc) as it can cause database corruptions because it will constantly be syncing the database to the cloud while you are playing/importing.* You can configure HM3 to archive any auto imported hand history files to a cloud file hosting service folder if you choose to as that will not affect the SQLite database in any way, and you can obviously store any HM3 database backup files you create in a cloud folder instead of the default path HM3 suggests when backing up databases.
    Did the new database have the same problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Padrinobta1 View Post
    Antoher thing I can do?
    We need you to reproduce the issue and send us screenshots and logs in a support ticket. For security reasons we do not want you to post your logs/pics on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

And attach a small sample of recent hands that are not marking properly for you.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Did you try making a new database?
    Yes I do I new one and still happen.

Did the new database have the same problems?
    Yes

We need you to reproduce the issue and send us screenshots and logs in a support ticket. For security reasons we do not want you to post your logs/pics on the forums.
    Im trying to recreate.