iPoker hud / HH download bug

Default iPoker hud / HH download bug

Hi, I just took a 6-month hiatus from poker, so I'm not up to date if this has been already discussed. I couldn't find a thread tho.

HEM2 doesn't seem to work properly on iPoker anymore when playing more than 2 tables. It's a very strange issue but it appears to me as if the program isn't capable of reading the hand histories fast enough for a HUD to work. The hands get uploaded only after you close tables, occasionally you get a random hand uploaded here and there, but it doesn't manage to keep up with the pace.

For example let's say I'm playing 4 tournaments. 3 of my tables don't even bring up the HUD, no software restarts or PC restarts help nor is there anything on table finder. The one table that does work doesn't show stats for anyone except the players who I've played against before. So I have 6 guys with the hud saying 0 hands and no stats regardless of how long we play together and one guy I have a 39 hand sample on (from a previous tournament), and it doesn't get updated no matter how long I wait, how many times I restart, etc.

Then when I bust all but one or possibly two tournaments, it starts miraculously working and this is when also the previous hands get uploaded. It's as if HEM is only capable of having 1-2 iPoker tables going on at once and after that it doesn't know how to read HHs anymore.

I tried updating HEM2 and my iPoker client. I tried 3 different iPoker clients as well. There's a thread about this at my home country's forums where everyone's having the same issue. It doesn't seem like anyone's actually asked HEM about it tho (lol). It appears to have been present since about mid-February based on the forum posts. There are people in the thread who say they have HEM3 and still have the same issue, but it's a bit less bad and doesn't occur every time. I would have considered updating to HEM3 but that didn't sound too encouraging.

To me it seems like iPoker has done a software update that has messed something about the way their HHs write themselves and that's causing the issue.

PS. I would have tried changing the folder where the HHs get saved, but this isn't possible on iPoker. Not a database issue, all other sites work like a charm. I tried on two different computers -- same result -- and there are at least 20 people posting in the thread (not in English, sorry) who have the same exact problem. I tried it on 3 different days and had the same issue every time.

You said you updated HM2, but what version number? Beta 8695? If not, please do that first because version 8673 will not work properly with the new IPoker v20 client software the released back in February.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems we need screenshots, hands and your log files sent to review.

Please create a support ticket via the Contact Support link and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread. In the ticket send all the following:

Please follow the instructions in this FAQ and reply back with the answers to the 12 questions in that FAQ. Those answers should help us quickly identify your issue, skipping questions will just mean we have to ask again in the next email and will delay the resolution of the issue.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu.

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screenshot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*
    - Close HM2 and send your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

* All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

Ahh yep, it's 8673. I'll update to the beta, fire a session tomorrow and let you know how it goes. Thanks!