Known Holecards

Thread: Known Holecards

Default Known Holecards

I used to use HM2 back in the day and it used to show known holecards. I remember periods where it used to show everyone's hand, and then just hands that went to showdown that were mucked. Are either of these options in HM3 (I play on Ignition).

HM3 has a Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app we are beta testing for grabbing live play hands and displaying a HUD. Those hands will only show hero cards and known showdown hole cards - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...-Grabber-Guide

24 hours after a session you can download hands from the IGN software and those will have all known hole cards. Those files can be manually imported to HM3 to update the database with all known cards which you can see in the replayer - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...3/250/Ignition

Great, thank you fozzy.

I wanted to confirm something: I know you should not have the hand grabber grab Zone hands that you intend to download manually as it can mess things up, but does the same go for regular tables? Do I need to delete the sessions before I download them manually to be able to see all home cards?

Quote Originally Posted by Price Effect View Post
    I wanted to confirm something: I know you should not have the hand grabber grab Zone hands that you intend to download manually as it can mess things up, but does the same go for regular tables? Do I need to delete the sessions before I download them manually to be able to see all home cards?
    No, you do not need to delete or purge the grabbed hands from regular table sessions to be able to import the hands with all known cards from the client. You just need to make sure you toggle on that import setting to allow reimport of hands before you manually import the downloaded hands so it doesn't think they are duplicate hands and skip them.

That guide on our FAQ was basically a copy paste of the PT4 guide and now that you mention this I am not 100% sure if that step of deleting them is necessary with HM3. I will keep this thread open and try to test that after I am done with other forum posts and update this thread, and possibly the FAQ, if it is not truly a necessary step with HM3.

Great, thanks!

Default bump

So is it true that ignition will no longer give you all hole cards, only the ones revealed during play? Seems like it used to be different.

I haven't played at Ignition yet this year but AFAIK you can still download the hands and import all hole cards for all players.