Can't put note for player at the right

Default Can't put note for player at the right

Hi,

I can't put note, color etc... for player at the right of my screen.
    The note player open but outside of the screen and i can't put a note.

Thanks,

You can edit the font size in the HUD - 'HUD Editor...' menu for each HUD/Stat in the Item Properties section. You can also try toggling the HUD - HUD Options - General Settings - Advanced - HUD Display Options - [ ] 'Allow Vector Scaling' option and/or try changing your Windows DPI Scaling - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...g+DPI+settings

You can Ctrl or Shift + Click to select multiple/all stats before making the item property edits. HUD - HUD Editor - Ctrl + Left-Click multiple stats in the 'Group Items' list then make your edits to the item Properties - various fields that you want to edit for mujltiple stats at the same time. You can also select the 'Font' Item Property to select it then click Ctrl+C and go to the other Stat(s) and select their 'Font' then click Ctrl+V.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

How many screens do you use? Do HUD's popup?

How many players? What site?

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Woops, I see now I forgot to reply to this thread yesterday after I tested this observing a stars play money table. It worked as expected for me on the far right edge of my 2nd monitor. We will need the above questions answered, and pictures, logs, etc sent as instructed above.

Hi,

Ok i have already the problem, so i will send you all informations and screenshot.

Thanks

I find a way for now, I clic on
    Windows+ Caps Lock + left/right
    And i see my note

Is this a custom HUD profile you created or imported from HM2? Does it happen with our default/included HUD profiles?

- Export this and any other customized HUD profiles from the HUD - HUD Editor - Options - Export Profile menu if possible and reset them all to default.

If you continue to have problems:
    - Close HM3 and right-click - Exit the HM3 Server icon in your Windows System Tray and wait one minute.
    - Then check this folder: C:\Users\{UserName}\AppData\Roaming\Max Value Software\Holdem Manager\3.0\Hud\Data
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory.
    - There should be 4 files in there if you have modified any of your HUD Profiles. If you see files there please select them all, right-click - 'Cut' them and then paste/move them to a new desktop folder.

Restart HM3 and see if that solves the HUD issues. If it works with default HUD Profiles try importing the exported profiles and see if the problem returns.

If the problem is specific to those profiles please zip/attach the files you cut/pasted, and exported, to a new support ticket email. Also export the original HUD profiles from HM2, if they originated there, and zip/attach those as well as the 4 files you cut/pasted to your desktop. Make sure you include screenshots of the HUD/problems and a detailed description of the problem, HUD Profile Name, etc.

If none of that helps:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.