"4bet is premium" needs to be fixed

Default "4bet is premium" needs to be fixed

The stat "4bet is premium" needs to be fixed, as it counts every 4bet that didn't reach the showdown as non premium.

For example, if Villain 4bets us 4 times where:
    - 1st hand we 5bet all in and he calls with AA;
    - 2nd hand we fold vs the 4bet and he wins uncontested;
    - 3rd hand we call the 4bet, he 3barrells and we fold on the river;

It will result in Villain's "4bet is premium" = 33% over 3 samples, which is obviously wrong to assume and can be dangerously misleading.
    The only non-showed hands that should be considered non-premium are the ones that fold vs 5bet.

So in the example above "4bet is premium" should be 100% over 1 sample.
    If we have a 4th hand where we 5bet all in and Villain folds, it's 50% over 2 samples.

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay in reply to your support ticket #474455. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

If anyone else wants to be notified when this issue is eventually resolved:

HMT-5298: 3Bet, 4Bet and 5Bet is Premium stats not accurate for opponents

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5298 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the software and I apologize for the delay in reply to your support ticket #474455. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. I have added your email address to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it. I do not have an estimate for when this issue will be resolved. We do not give estimates until it has been confirmed as fixed by our internal testers and the release is imminent.

If anyone else wants to be notified when this issue is eventually resolved:

HMT-5298: 3Bet, 4Bet and 5Bet is Premium stats not accurate for opponents

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5298 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.
    Has the problem been solved then?
    I've looked at the 5bet is premium statistic and it doesn't seem accurate.

Quote Originally Posted by tese View Post
    Has the problem been solved then?
    I've looked at the 5bet is premium statistic and it doesn't seem accurate.
    Unfortunately, this ticket is still open in our backlog queue waiting to be assigned to a developer.

I have also noticed this stat doesn't appear correct

Same issue with "4bet is AA", I was checking vilain stat in PLO when he was 4betting me, it was 25 4bet is AA, I folded to the 4bet and it went to 20, it makes no sense at all, and stat is completely biased.

Still not working. It counts non showdown 4bet hands as "non premium" hands.

You should remove this stat if you cannot fix it because it's not useful to anyone, just misleading.

Quote Originally Posted by lutherBlissett23 View Post
    The stat "4bet is premium" needs to be fixed, as it counts every 4bet that didn't reach the showdown as non premium.

For example, if Villain 4bets us 4 times where:
    - 1st hand we 5bet all in and he calls with AA;
    - 2nd hand we fold vs the 4bet and he wins uncontested;
    - 3rd hand we call the 4bet, he 3barrells and we fold on the river;

It will result in Villain's "4bet is premium" = 33% over 3 samples, which is obviously wrong to assume and can be dangerously misleading.
    The only non-showed hands that should be considered non-premium are the ones that fold vs 5bet.

So in the example above "4bet is premium" should be 100% over 1 sample.
    If we have a 4th hand where we 5bet all in and Villain folds, it's 50% over 2 samples.

Quote Originally Posted by nahkakalevi View Post
    Still not working. It counts non showdown 4bet hands as "non premium" hands.

You should remove this stat if you cannot fix it because it's not useful to anyone, just misleading.
    I added your comment to the ticket for the developers reference.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-XXXX Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.