Requesting HM2 (Unhappy w/ HM3)

Default Requesting HM2 (Unhappy w/ HM3)

Hi,

I've had HM3 for around a month now and I am generally unhappy with the product. One of the reasons I would prefer HM2, is the graph on HM3 is seems to always glitch and also only has 1 line which is net won. But I wish I could set it up where it had the 4 lines like HM2, with "Net Won" "All In EV" "Showdown" "Non-Showdown" lines.

Also the 2nd major complaint I have is that on Ignition (my main site), 24 hours after every hand they release everyones whole cards. This can be imported to HM2 but I can not get this to import in HM3.

For these few reasons I would prefer HM2. If any admins would be able to provide me with assistance, revert me to HM2, or give me a license code that would be greatly appreciated.

Best,
    Pedraamy

Quote Originally Posted by Pedraamy View Post
    Hi,

I've had HM3 for around a month now and I am generally unhappy with the product. ....

For these few reasons I would prefer HM2. If any admins would be able to provide me with assistance, revert me to HM2, or give me a license code that would be greatly appreciated.
    This is not possible.

All development of new features, tools and game type support will be focused on HM3. We will continue to support HM2 for bug fixes and parser updates until an end of life (“EOL”) date for HM2. We have not yet determined an EOL date for HM2; however, it will remain supported until at least October 15, 2020.

One of the reasons I would prefer HM2, is the graph on HM3 is seems to always glitch and also only has 1 line which is net won. But I wish I could set it up where it had the 4 lines like HM2, with "Net Won" "All In EV" "Showdown" "Non-Showdown" lines.
    You have to enable those lines, like you did in HM2, by opening the HM3 graph options (gear icon, lower left corner of any report) and toggling them on:

Also the 2nd major complaint I have is that on Ignition (my main site), 24 hours after every hand they release everyones whole cards. This can be imported to HM2 but I can not get this to import in HM3.
    - You need to toggle on the HM3 - Tools - Settings - Import - [x] 'Allow reimport of hand histories' option, and click OK to save that change.
    - Now import the downloaded hands using the HM3 - File - Import Folder or Files menu and point to the folder/files that you downloaded.

Here is the FAQ explaining how to do this in more detail - https://support.holdemmanager.com/su...-manual-import