No statistiques on HUD when playing on PMU and Winamax

Default No statistiques on HUD when playing on PMU and Winamax

Hello, since the last update, there is no statistiques on my HUD when i play tournament on PMU and Winamax.

When i play on Pokerstars, its ok !

In the replayer, its the same, even if i change the type of HUD.

There is 0 hands = Capture d’écran (580).png

Can you help me ?

Thanks

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi, thank you for your answer.

I can do the print screen tomorrow.

Before that, i have check in my computer if the tournament was well imported and its ok as you can see :

Capture d’écran (583).png

Capture d’écran (584).png

Quote Originally Posted by aurelienlq View Post
    Hi, thank you for your answer.

I can do the print screen tomorrow.

Before that, i have check in my computer if the tournament was well imported and its ok as you can see :

Capture d’écran (583).png

Capture d’écran (584).png
    We need the screenshots, hand history files and most importantly the \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files sent in a support ticket as instructed above, not posted here on the forums.

Ok i have send by the feedback channel but i don't find how to send the pictures ?

Quote Originally Posted by aurelienlq View Post
    Ok i have send by the feedback channel but i don't find how to send the pictures ?
    Once you send feedback that way it creates a support ticket, that you can then open and send more information or attachments. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

You can also create tickets manually in the future which I personally find to be easier than using the small feedback window. To create a new ticket later go to our support site and follow the product page until you get to the contact support option here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/19