HEM 2 replayer issue Ipoker - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Uninstalled HEM2, deleted app/roaming/holdemmanger folder and then made new install. Still doesn't work.
    In the meantime I bought HEM3 and use it but I really need to see hero HUD stats for ipoker hands but I am unable to. HEM2 replayer doesn't work and HEM3 doesn't show lifetime stats.. I don't have any options.
    Last edited by AlphaScorpii; 01-24-2021 at 05:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScorpii View Post
    Uninstalled HEM2, deleted app/roaming/holdemmanger folder and then made new install. Still doesn't work.
    In the meantime I bought HEM3 and use it but I really need to see hero HUD stats for ipoker hands but I am unable to. HEM2 replayer doesn't work and HEM3 doesn't show lifetime stats.. I don't have any options.
    There is no option to view lifetime hero stats in the HM3 replayer currently. It was possible in early testing but it caused performance issues so we had to disable it at that time.

Note: There is a method to enable it manually but it can cause performance issues as mentioned, and it will also cause the live hero HUD to behave the same way which would mean losing the ability to see your table image/stats at each table which you may not like (and it could also cause performance issues when playing live). If you want the instructions on how to do this, we posted them on our forums.

This feature request has been documented in detail and provided to the developers for future consideration. If you want to be notified if/when it is added please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-1428 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.

I know that but I don't want to risk my system/HEM3 to bocome unstable.
    What is the best way to fully uninstall HEM2 (without revo uninstaller)? I tried with revo but it gets stucked when searching for files.

Set the permissions on the HM2 folders to allow access.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I installed HEM2 (without updating to the latest version) and replayer worked with ipoker hands. After updating to the the latest version, replayer stopped working again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaScorpii View Post
    I installed HEM2 (without updating to the latest version) and replayer worked with ipoker hands. After updating to the the latest version, replayer stopped working again.
    The replayer worked in 8673 but not in 8709? What exactly does the replayer show, or does it not launch at all? Does it affect all types of IPoker hands or just one specific type of hands? I am not sure if this is something we can fix now that HM2 support has technically ended but if you can send us some hands for testing I can have our QA/Testing Manager review the hands/issues.

Please zip and email the problem hand histories and tournament summaries, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (select all files with CTRL+A > right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like Dropbox, then in Windows File Explorer right-click (DropBox Icon) 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with Dropbox try using WeTransfer or FileDropper or FireFox Send or Google Drive and copy/paste the download link to us.

Default ...

Replayer doesn't open at all. It is the same on all ipoker hands.
    I reinstalled like 3 times today.. now while I was playing (some of tables were ipoker), I opened HEM2 and it prompted me to update to version 8714. I updated and tried opening replayer of ipoker hand and it worked!! But my notecaddy didn't make notes. Then I went to notecaddy and it prompted me to update. I clicked and it was stucked on "Waiting for HM2 to close" so I had to move new NC files manually. After doing that/updating NC, replayer stopped working again with ipoker hands.
    I will send HH like you said but it seems problem has to do with notecaddy... or it was just random that worked.. or something else.

Everything would be so much easier if support team just fixed lifetime stats for hero in HEM3

EDIT: Nope, since it's not about notecaddy.. I went again to reinstall. I installed 8673, replayer worked and once I update to 8714, replayer stopped working. It's so strange.. how it worked before on 8714 and once I updated NC it stopped to work, while now it didn't even work on 8714 without updating NC.
    Last edited by AlphaScorpii; 01-26-2021 at 01:13 PM.

Please send the hands in for testing to see if there is anything we can do for the HM2 Replayer issues with 8714.

If you are having NC issues with 8714 you should try installing the HM2 update manually from the last post in this thread - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541805

If you continue to have problems please post your NC issues in that NC forum so their support can try to help.

You can edit a config file to see lifetime Hero stats in the HM3 replayer as instructed in this post - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...=1#post2505760

Got same problem. Did problem solved? (dont want hm3 it is anoying TY)

moved to hm3