HEM 2 replayer issue Ipoker
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default HEM 2 replayer issue Ipoker

    As from this moment I am not able to start the replayer on Ipoker hands,

    They Appear in my database:

    Ipoker Replaywere.jpg

    but when I right click - replay it shows nothing. It has always worked before ...

    888/ Micro / Stars all work fine. I tested each site individually..

    Any help?

  2. #2
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,577

    Default

    Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

    If you continue to have problems:

    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

    Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

    When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB.

    If you continue to have problems:

    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

    Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

    When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

    Hey Buddy thanx for your quick reply

    I have here a video indicating my issue

    https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LuJKP2A

    Like u see on 888 no issues once i want to replay Ipoker its stuck

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Nothing happens indeed with new DB

    ticket created

    Your ticket number is #478462 and

    video here pointing out the issue

    https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LuJKP2A

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Hey, have a same problem(( Actually, when i re-installed my HM2 my Windows Security has detected HM Update file like a trojan. May be it is same problems? Because my Windows Security dont detected anything from HM files.

    P.S. strange but all work now. maybe exclusion windows security start work for HM2
    Last edited by Pat86; 03-29-2020 at 02:14 PM.

  6. #6
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,564

    Default

    If you get it, tell your AV about the false positive and add all files to the exclusions.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    4

    Default

    @ All this issue has been resolved.!

    I have installed betfair again
    I reinstalled HEM and imported back configs. Apparently the issue was in the * config folder where Ed was greatly pointed me too. All is resolved!

  8. #8
    *** HM3! *** fozzy71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 1971
    Location
    HM Support
    Posts
    30,577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DressedNL View Post
    Nothing happens indeed with new DB

    ticket created

    Your ticket number is #478462 and

    video here pointing out the issue

    https://share.getcloudapp.com/8LuJKP2A
    Quote Originally Posted by DressedNL View Post
    @ All this issue has been resolved.!

    I have installed betfair again
    I reinstalled HEM and imported back configs. Apparently the issue was in the * config folder where Ed was greatly pointed me too. All is resolved!
    Thanks for the update, I will close your support ticket.

    If anyone else has this issue, here are the steps I gave to try and fix it in that ticket:

    This is most likely a corrupted setting or config file:

    a) Please close HM2 and delete the files in the following folder:

    C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Co nfig\Replayer

    If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory. http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+

    b) If you continue to have problems:

    This problem is sometimes caused in non-English systems by the replayer speed being set to a value with decimals in the config files. Try opening the replayer and move the replayer speed slider all the way to the right to 5x and then back to the left to 1x. Then close the replayer and restart HM2.

    If you continue to have problems after that, try the following -

    Please close HM2 and delete the holdemmanager.config and HoldemManager.config.bak files.

    Windows 7 path:
    C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

    Windows XP path:
    C:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\

    If you cannot see the app data folders the information below explains how to show hidden files and folders:
    Showing hidden files: http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...in+Windows%3F+

    c) If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with screenshots and a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I tried everything from the upper post but still replayer won't load iPoker hands. I tried opening Pokerstars hand and then while replayer is opened with that hand, open the ipoker hand but replayer just closes.
    Is there a way to fix this without reinstalling HEM2?

  10. #10
    You're out! udbrky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,564

    Default

    This is an issue in HM2. It works fine in HM3.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Similar Threads

  1. IPoker Speed tables + IPoker Hand Grabber issue
    By PatInTheHat in forum General Support
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 02:23 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 01:38 AM
  3. HEM Replayer-SB and BB issue
    By yeeluvspizza in forum Manager General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:14 AM
  4. replayer issue and weird EV issue
    By Newt_Buggs in forum Manager General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-20-2010, 11:48 PM
  5. Hud working / Pop issue / Import Hud issue
    By Letissie in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-07-2009, 02:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •