Problem when save hands

Default Problem when save hands

Hi!

I want to know where I can find the option to HM3 save me in folders my HH.

I mean I want to do show this way:

Screenshot_4.png

but actually HM3 is saving my HH this way:

Screenshot_5.png

Any idea how can I fixed or change it to save my hands this way, I remember in HM2 was a option where you can select aa folder to save your hands after import but cant find in HM3.

In Site Settings, make sure it's set to save them to the c:\hm3archive
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    In Site Settings, make sure it's set to save them to the c:\hm3archive
    Actually have this way

Screenshot_6.png

Not sure if is a problem I erase and create my own folder with my own name, is a problem?

Bc this way import but not show me any HUD on HM3 any idea?

It should be doing it automatically. I can't tell what folder that 2nd screenshot of your first post was from as you cropped the window so I can't see the address bar for that folder of files.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link with a link to this thread and your forum username. Please reproduce the problem and attach a set of log files and a screenshot and detailed description of the issue in the support ticket you created.

And zip/attach (or upload if over 10MB) that custom archive folder you created on the D drive.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.

Actually works but badly.

Screenshot_5.png

Save me my hands but save me one day after , save me my hands on a 29 folder (29 march) but are the hands from yesterday bc Im not play it today yet.

Can be a problem configuration ?

This is not a problem. Your hands are moved to c:\hm3archive for performance reasons.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    This is not a problem. Your hands are moved to c:\hm3archive for performance reasons.
    Thanks for reply.

My error (I think) is I want to save on other part in my pc (Local disk ) and after I do this start to show me that way , is saving my hands but incorrect.

Like explain before save in a folder lets say 30 march but hands save in that folder is form 29 - 28 of march.

They get put in whatever folder is created on the date the hands get archived. Some poker clients will 'lock' their hand history folder and prevent HM3 from archiving them.

- To make sure they all get archived promptly you need to make sure you close your poker client before you exit HM3 and close the HM3 server after each session:
    - Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - And you also need to make sure you always start HM3 and the the HM3 Server/HUD before you start your poker clients.