No HUD on Ignition
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No HUD on Ignition

I recently uninstalled and reinstalled my poker client and HM3 and am unable to get my HUD to show up. The hands are grabbed great and appear in my "Live Play" section, but no HUD. When I choose the graphical HUD, a small HM3 icon appears in the top-left corner of my table that I can move and right-click on, and am able to select to lock the HUD and a couple of other options, but nothing for the standard HUD configuration.

The Ignition network released an update that broke our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG). We hope to have it fixed very soon but I do not have an exact date yet for when it will be released.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can also check for updates in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Note: The Ignition Hand Grabber App (IHG) can be updated in the background on startup without the need for an HM3 update so this will most likely be fixed before you receive a notification it was fixed or see it in the release notes. You will know it has been updated if you check the Apps - Ignition Hand Grabber - 'Status' menu and see in the header that the version number has been updated to a higher version number above 1.0.14.000.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 03-28-2020 at 09:37 AM. Reason: old bvy was posted - update your bvy file
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Not sure if 1.0.14 is the same as 1.0.14.000

But if so the HUD still isn't working.

If not is there a way to manually pull the update?

Thank you for getting back so quickly on this. Looking forward to the fix and getting back to the tables with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfish11 View Post
    Not sure if 1.0.14 is the same as 1.0.14.000

But if so the HUD still isn't working.

If not is there a way to manually pull the update?
    No, that is not the same. I added the 000 because I wasn't sure what the new version would be. In hindsight, I should have used XXX. Our internal version we were testing before the update was 1.0.14.128 I believe, the new version now is 1.0.15. We released an update late yesterday which you can find here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/sho...d.php?t=541002

Quote Originally Posted by Price Effect View Post
    Thank you for getting back so quickly on this. Looking forward to the fix and getting back to the tables with it.
    See the forum link above for a manual download link and beta release notes.

You will receive a prompt to update HM3 any time there is an update available as long as you have enabled the Tools - Settings - General - [x] 'Check for Updates' and [x] 'Prompt for beta updates' options. You can also check for updates and release notes in our HM3 Releases forum here - https://forums.holdemmanager.com/forumdisplay.php?f=278

Thanks fozzy

Btw are you the same fozzy that made the custom FTP avatars back in the day? If so I bought the southpark ones from you and always enjoyed playing as butters.

Quote Originally Posted by jasonfish11 View Post
    Thanks fozzy

Btw are you the same fozzy that made the custom FTP avatars back in the day? If so I bought the southpark ones from you and always enjoyed playing as butters.
    Yes, I used to do custom FTP/Stars graphics for cards and tables, Holdem Manager replayer skins, etc. I had totally forgot about making avatars. It has been so long now that I don't even remember how to use the various graphics software I used to use unfortunately.

Note for Ignition, just in case you or anyone else seeing this thread has issues with our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) app in the latest HM3 beta:

HM3 and the HM3 Server/HUD must always be started before you start the IGN poker client. If the IGN poker client is closed for any reason, HM3 must be restarted again.

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Start HM3 and wait for the HM3 server to start. You will know it has started when the 'Start HUD' button switches to say 'Stop HUD'. If that doesn't happen then you can start it via the HM3 - File - 'Start Auto Import' option.
    - Once the HM3 HUD/Server is fully running you can then start the Ignition client.

Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.

If you continue to have problems:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site - https://time.is/ - visible in the screen shot.
    - Select all the hands for this session in the 'Sessions' report with the Ctrl+A keys then right-click - 'Export' those hands and zip/attach them as well. We need the grabbed and exported versions of these hands to compare with the logs to look for name mismatches.
    - Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray. *
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', *'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them. *
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

b)*Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'

c) Then zip and attach** all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to this same support ticket with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you are having. *Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page - https://support.holdemmanager.com/user/mytickets/
    *All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31).* It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.

**If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive or filedropper.com instead.

My standard HUD is up and running, but my graphical HUD still has the same problem as I noted before. Is there a known issue with the graphical one still?

Also, I am assuming that you need to be running the actual Ignition client, not be playing on the website, is that right?
    Last edited by Price Effect; 04-02-2020 at 01:42 AM.

We do not support the web version.

Please reproduce the problem and:

a) Take a screenshot of the table/desktop before and after the problems
    - Try to include the Live Play tab, Tools - Import details - Live Play and Errors, your poker client lobby and a browser page of this site visible in the screen shot.

b) Click the 'Send Feedback' button from the left sidebar menu, or from the 'Help' menu at the top, and send your logs and config files with a detailed description of the problem.
    - Send the screenshots in the same/new support ticket the Send Feedback system generated for this issue. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.
    - Attach a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue*

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM3Archive is in C:\HM3Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Network\Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM3Archive\SiteName\HM3Archive\2016\07\31). It is configured in the Tools - Settings - Import menu.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

The graphical HUD will work in theory, and I just checked that mine showed up while waiting for the big blind, but I wouldn't recommend using it right now. The default positions for the ring/line panels are a mess and the Table HUD option to unlock them is not working properly so you can't reposition each players ring/line HUD panels.

HMT-5025: Graphical HUD - Table HUD [ ] 'Lock Panels option doesn't work at WPN or IGN

This issue has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email via the 'Contact Support' link and include "Notify Me When HMT-5025 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.