unpackage main stats and others

Default unpackage main stats and others

Hi, I suppose this question had been ask massively, but in few hours of conception and search, i had just find tiny pertinent info.

Is there a tool to crawl through stats, which give us def. but also range interpretation (a baseline) ?

And even more precise info, correlating with stack depth for example ?

I'm playing 6-max (tournament and CG).

Hope I had been clear enough because of I'm a french frog.

Regards

PS : i have now two specific questions :

- is there a non-SD winning stat (which indicates postflop steal tendency) ?

- when i'm creating a new HUD profile, it comes with zero pop up and no standart predefine colour, we could import it from others, but are there reachables default libraries to gain time ?

Thanks
    Last edited by etiennem; 03-26-2020 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by etiennem View Post
    Is there a tool to crawl through stats, which give us def. but also range interpretation (a baseline) ?
    There are definitions for each stat in the stat pickers. In the HUD Editor's stat picker you have to hover over the stat to see the definition in a tool tip. In the Reports stat picker they are directly beneath each stat.

There are no 'range interpretation/baselines' for each stat given by HM3. Those can vary greatly depending on what game you play (NLH vs PLO, HU vs ^max vs Full-Ring, etc) so you need to determine those yourself via your database. You can use the color ranges of stats in our included HUDs as a guide for those specific stats but those could need adjusted as well. You can also tools like the new Range Wizard App we are beta testing.

And even more precise info, correlating with stack depth for example ?
    We have some stack specific stats in the stats picker, but how to interpret or color those stats will be up to you based on your own database/games.

- is there a non-SD winning stat (which indicates postflop steal tendency) ?
    Open the Stat Picker and go to the 'Showdown' category and choose the 'Net Won w/o SD' stat.

- when i'm creating a new HUD profile, it comes with zero pop up and no standart predefine colour, we could import it from others, but are there reachables default libraries to gain time ?

Thanks
    HM3 will not list all available popups as an option to use on any/every HUD like HM2 did.* You have to open the HUD - HUD Editor and choose the 'Profile:' that has the popups you want to use on another HUD then click the 'Popup Groups' in the upper right corner.* Choose the popup you want to export from the 'Group' list window on the left then click the 'disk' icon/button to the right of the 'Delete' button and export the popup/group.* Then you change the 'Profile:' and repeat the process to import that popup/group to the other profile - https://www.dropbox.com/s/zkbzh9f1xq...mport.mp4?dl=0

You will have to create and assign your own color ranges to new HUD profiles. You can mimic the color ranges we setup in our default HUD profiles as an example or create your own.

Note: Amaya (PokerStars and Full Tilt) only allow 3 colors to be automatically assigned to a HUD stat.* HM3 will only color stats based on the first two color ranges and all other stat values will have the default color. The default color is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like.

What you need to do is set just two color conditions under "Color Ranges" and the third color will be the default color for the stat. This is the one set to Foreground for the stat in the HUD Profile Editor - you can change it there to whatever color you would like. The 3 color limit is per stat and not overall so, for example, you can use red/blue/green for VPIP and yellow/purple/pink for PFR e.t.c.

For example:
    Set Foreground color to Green
    Set first Color Range to Red for 1-30
    Set second Color Range to Yellow for 31-70

Any number above 70 for that stat will be colored green.