Error opening file for writing - HM2

Default Error opening file for writing - HM2

Hello,

My HM2 stopped working whilst using it and when I tried to open it stated the shortcut is broken. I have tried to update it via the website and I get the 'Error opening file for writing message'

I have uninstalled and tried a reinstall and I get the same error message.

Can you assist please?

Thanks
    Steve

Uninstall HM2 and then Reinstall HM2 from this file http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Please update to the latest beta version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...ger_2_Beta.exe

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

If you continue to have problems:

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...)and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com