HUD displays for holdem but not Omaha

Default HUD displays for holdem but not Omaha

I just purchased the holdem/Omaha combo this morning. I play on Ignition. I configured the handgrabber and can see that it is working. The Live Play tab shows Omaha hands being captured and I can see them in the replayer, but no HUD is being displayed on my Omaha tables. The little HM3 icon appears at the top of these tables, but no HUD. Please help. Thank you.

There is a known issue with our Ignition Hand Grabber (IHG) where it won't show the HUD if you sit at an empty table and the IGN client automatically moves you to a new table. We have a fix ready for this in our next IHG update but unfortunately that is at least 2 weeks away as it can't be released until our tournament HUD support at IGN is ready for release. We plan an update for HM3 itself later this coming week in preparation for that, and then we hope to update the IHG app (without the need for another HM3 update) the following week if all goes well.

Until then, we can try and help with any issues that are unrelated to the above 'auto-move tables' issue if you follow the steps below:

- Close your poker clients, close HM3 and right-click - 'Exit' the HM3 Server icon in the Windows Notification Tray.
    - Start HM3 and wait for the HM3 server to start. You will know it has started when the 'Start HUD' button switches to say 'Stop HUD'. If that doesn't happen then you can start it via the HM3 - File - 'Start Auto Import' option.
    - Once the HM3 HUD/Server is fully running you only then can start the Ignition client.

Take a seat at one table, allow the HUD to appear before you open a second table and wait for the HUD to appear there before opening a third e.t.c.

If you continue to have problems:

Please see our HUD Troubleshooting FAQ and reproduce the issue then send the requested logs, screenshots, and hand history files in a support ticket as instructed at the bottom of that FAQ in a new support ticket.