got new computer after download says shortcut moved or deleted check path etc

Default got new computer after download says shortcut moved or deleted check path etc

So, I don't have a anti virus running yet. I can download HM2 but doesnt open upon completion. When I try to open it from the desktop icon or from apps the error message shows up. I keep uninstalling and then re-installing and doesnt work.

Thanks

Make sure Windows is fully updated.

Run the setup file as admin.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure Windows is fully updated.

Run the setup file as admin.

Please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

*When sending any files please zip them (right-click - send to - compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    [removed logs]

I'm not great with computers hope this is what you requested. Also, computer says can't copy log files to desktop when I tried to do it.

Thank you
    Last edited by fozzy71; 03-22-2020 at 09:05 AM. Reason: [removed logs]

Default Here is the requested logs

[removed logs]

computer wouldn't let me post logs to desktop

Thank you
    Last edited by fozzy71; 03-22-2020 at 09:06 AM. Reason: [removed logs]

Default zipped file

[removed logs]

hope this works
    Last edited by fozzy71; 03-22-2020 at 09:08 AM. Reason: [removed logs]

Please do not post logs in the forums. You need to send them to us in a support ticket as was instructed in that FAQ we linked - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Also, computer says can't copy log files to desktop when I tried to do it.
    Please create a support ticket with a link to this thread and your forum username.

- Open Windows File Explorer and browse to: C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2\Utilities
    - Right click the 'CopyLogFiles.bat' file and click 'Run As Administrator' and it should create the \Desktop\HM2Logs\ folder of ~13 files for you now so you can zip and attach them to the support ticket.

- If it still doesn't do it then browse to 'C:\Users\[UserName]\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager' and zip the 'log.txt' file and attach just that one file to the support ticket for now.
    - If you can't see it, turn off the windows option that is hiding that directory - http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...es+in+Windows+