HM2 Active session Tournaments

Default HM2 Active session Tournaments

Hello, I have a problem with my Active session window, the duration and graph parts are shown incorrectly (It usually shows the info from the last session) I start as admin, and I can see the correct info on the reports window, but on the active session part it has bugs, I'll attach a screen capture hm2bug2.png hm2bug.jpg You can see on the reports that there were over 30 tournaments (spins) but on the active session window the graph shows less, and the duration is also wrong

I've had this bug for a couple of days, including restarting the pc, and opening and closing the software, thanks in advance for any help

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)