HEM3 Database server error

Post HEM3 Database server error

After having just installed HEM3 on my PC, I receive the following error:
    Capture.PNG
    The debug file in the HEM3 directory remains empty. Running Windows 10. Sending the error report doesn't seem to do anything. I've tried rebooting my PC but no luck. Any ideas on how to fix it? Thanks!

Please duplicate the issue and send us both your Windows Event Viewer application logs, and your \Desktop\HM3logs\ folder of files, as instructed below with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel - System & Security - Administrative Tools or Start - Search - 'Event Viewer') - Windows Logs - Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...) and compress*/attach that file to this support ticket.

- Close HM3 and the Holdem Manager Server icon in the system tray.
    - If it is not running or fully launched please open your Windows Task Manager and right-click - End Task on 'Holdem Manager 3', 'HM3 HUD' and 'HoldemManager.Server' if you see them.
    - Click Start - All Apps - Holdem Manager 3 - 'Copy HM3 Log Files to Desktop'
    - Then zip* and attach all (Ctrl+A - Right-Click - Send to - Compressed (zipped) folder) files in that folder to a support ticket here with a detailed, step by step, description of what you did before the error. Here is a direct link to your My Tickets page.

*If the attachments are larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like or dropbox, then right-click - 'copy dropbox link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. *If you have any problems with dropbox please try using google drive instead.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)