iPoker innacurate results

Default iPoker innacurate results

My results at ipoker are completely innacurate? I will play a session and it will show me down hundreds of dollars at small stakes when i am in fact winning.

Anybody else?

You have to update to the latest HM2 Beta version 8695 to properly import all the hands written by the new IPoker v20 software update. You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Please update to the latest beta version.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Now open the Hand Importing - Manual Hand Import menu, toggle on the [x] 'Force reimport...' option, and import your hands* again that you have played since this issue started. Our earliest reports of their update was mid to late February.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBKK View Post
    My results at ipoker are completely innacurate? I will play a session and it will show me down hundreds of dollars at small stakes when I am in fact winning.

Anybody else?
    Same here I did everything till the point that I uninstall poker client, HEM and PostgreSQL and download everything again and still did not work, for me that happen with a version 2.0.0.8673 the hands are importing but always with wrong results, after that I install beta 2.0.0.8695 version and then my HUD did not show up at all, and then I try everything (change auto import folders, and a lot of things that support told me but still same problem). Now I am playing on 2.0.0.8673 version and it is so annoying to see wrong results all the time.

Hope I will arrange remote access with support and finally fix it, I lost almost 10 days trying to fix it.ccc

Hello

I have the same problem with Betfair. When I look at a hand in the replayer it shows everything correctly ( like stack size amount won/loss) but in the "net won" column the numbers sometimes seem to be lower then what they really should be. And yes I have updated the HM to 2.0.0.8695 and i imported the hands from the hm archive folder made for betfair

Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    You have to update to the latest HM2 Beta version 8695 to properly import all the hands written by the new IPoker v20 software update. You will receive a prompt to update to any/all beta and official builds once available as long as you have enabled the Settings > General > [x] Prompt for Beta Updates.

Please update to the latest beta version.

- After downloading, you should right-click the file, go to properties and click unblock.*
    * If you do not see an 'unblock' option you can ignore this step.
    - Then, right click the file and run as administrator.

Now open the Hand Importing - Manual Hand Import menu, toggle on the [x] 'Force reimport...' option, and import your hands* again that you have played since this issue started. Our earliest reports of their update was mid to late February.

*All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

Hi,

I have the same problem and I tried what you said, I did the update and reimport all the hands but I still have the same problem, the results are not correct.

387 errors during the import, maybe this is the problem.

What can I do to fix this ?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I did this operation two times and it's weird but the second time it found more hands.
    There is no more error during import but my winnings and the graph are still not accurate (it was a winning session, more than 5k).

What can I do now ? Thank you
    Last edited by Norii; 03-29-2020 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Norii View Post
    Hi,

I have the same problem and I tried what you said, I did the update and reimport all the hands but I still have the same problem, the results are not correct.

387 errors during the import, maybe this is the problem.

What can I do to fix this ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Norii View Post
    I did this operation two times and it's weird but the second time it found more hands.
    There is no more error during import but my winnings and the graph are still not accurate (it was a winning session, more than 5k).

What can I do now ? Thank you
    Follow the steps in our post directly above your 2 posts:

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

Make sure you also include screenshots of your reports/filters and a detailed description by tournament number, session, hole cards, filter, stat, etc. of some of the errors we need to test.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: C:\HM2Archive\2016\07\31).

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. *If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then click 'Share' > 'Create Link' > Copy Link' *and right-click > 'Paste' the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com or google drive.